16

I'm now 4 months and finding out the gender. Our families laughed because we were pregnant for that long without noticing. I have a bump now, but it's not big. My midwife said some women won't get a big bump till later on. I want a big bump, she also mentioned that if I were not to have a big one now, I could have one the next time. To be honest, I'm able to wear what I want with minor fixes to some of it. 

I slide on a jumpsuit and sandals. George smiles at me. "Your look beautiful" said George, placing his hands on my bump. I smile and kiss him. I go downstairs and cook waffles. We dig in and afterwards we grab the balloon with the colour of our baby's gender. We go to the Burrow and mum, Drake, Hermione and the whole Weasley's are there. "Sweetheart, Lucius is in Azkaban. I just heard this morning" said mum. I shrug. "Good" I said.

Drake and Hermione are holding hands. I spot Ron, fuming in the back. I sigh. "Let me talk to Ron" I said. I walk over and sit beside him. "Ron, what's up?" I ask. "Him. How can she date him? What did I do wrong?" asked Ron. "Ron, when I got to Hogwarts, I noticed she had feelings for you, but you continued to hurt her but then the war happened and you two got together. I think you both liked each other but you weren't in love with her. You deserve someone who is IN love with you rather than loves you. Me and George have that, Drake and Mione have that. You will get that feeling again, trust me" I said. "I guess your right. I just.... don't want anything to change." said Ron. "Everything will change, it always does." I said. I stand up and walk over to George. "Is he OK?" asked George. "He is now" I said. George kisses me. 

Soon it's time. We bop the balloon and blue goes everywhere. "A girl!" I said. "We're having a daughter!" said George. I nod, smiling. "A girl mom, your a girl dad!" I said, laughing. "I am" said George. Everyone hugs us and I smile. "We're having a girl, I am so happy right now" said George. "So am I, a girl!" I said. I kiss him and we have our dinner at the burrow and we settle down on the sofa. "Maybe this girl will be my size when I was born" I said. "How big were you?" asked George. "6lbs" I said. "Wow, I was 9lbs 8 oz" said George. "Holy shit you were massive!" I said, laughing. "Fred was 6lbs 1oz" said George. "Ah so smaller than you" I said. "Yeah" said George. I smirk and we go to bed at 10.

NEXT DAY

I wake up and rub my bump. I smile down at my bump and go find an outfit.

 I smile down at my bump and go find an outfit

I slide on a jumpsuit and look down. "Holy shit! My bump!" I said. George runs inside. "Your bump got big!" said George. "Yes! I finally have a bump" I said. I smile and rub my bump. Time for bed. We have cereal and relax for the day. We go out for a walk and then come home to rest and I fall asleep on the sofa. George carries me to our bed.

A girl, we're having a girl!

Their having a girl, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Lorna xx