5

I wake up and go find an outfit. I put my hair in a bun and light make up. I magic my trunk down and place it in my handbag. I go down. "Here is some pancakes." said Aberforth. "Thank you" I said. I dig in and then we leave. We make it to Diagon Alley and Aberforth smiles at me. "Be careful, OK" said Aberforth. "I will be, I promise" I said. "Here, a bag full of food and drinks, find somewhere safe soon, Vega B" said Aberforth. Aberforth left and I sigh. 

I rub my face and go down a dark alley. I sit down and sigh. I have no where to go, nothing to do. I sigh. I take out a packet of crisps and begin to eat. I am wearing a wig, and green contact lenses. I groan. I can try the Leaky Cauldron for a room. I mean, use a fake name and all. I groan. No, I'm sure people will do checks on that inn. I could sleep here, but what if someone finds me? I poke my thigh and look around. Could I go around for a walk? No. What if Bellatrix or someone recognizes me? I groan and lean my head against the wall. I look at my ring. Snape.... I wish you could help me. I lean down and begin to rub my legs. 

I hear laughing. I look the Weasley twins. I smile, their always happy. Oh, George has a bandage around his head. I wonder what happened. I sigh and lean back. Eventually it gets to dinner time, I open the bag and there is a chicken sandwich. I smile and take a bite. Once I finish, I decide to try to have a nap. 

NEXT DAY

I wake up freezing and I pull my wig off and take my contacts out. I rub my face and groan. I have a cereal bar and stand up. I pull the bag up and stumble out of the alley. I groan. I didn't have a good sleep. I walk along until I bump into someone. "Oh, I am so sorry!" I said. I look up and gasp. "George" I said. "Vega Malfoy, right?" asked George. I nod. "What are you doing here? You have school" said George. "I left, it's scary and dark. There is these two teachers and they abuse students and I couldn't stay there" I said. "Where are you staying?" asked George. "I have no idea. I slept outside last night and I am just.... I feel horrible" I said. "Hey, live with me and Fred, over our shop" said George. "I can't. I'm a Malfoy" I said. "Your the nice one, Vega. I always saw you trying to help others" said George. "I don't want to be a burden" I said. "You won't, trust me" said George. I smile and nod. We go inside and Fred smiles at me. "Hey Vega B, the good Malfoy" said Fred. "Hi" I said. "Vega ran away and has no where to stay, I said she can stay here" said George. "That's fine, best buds here" said Fred. "You can have a shower while I make you some waffles." said George. "Yeah, OK" I said, Fred shows me the bathroom and hands me towels. I thank him and lock the door. I have a shower and step out. I dry myself and pull out an outfit. 

I slide on a shirt and an orange shirt

I slide on a shirt and an orange shirt. I slide on converse. I pull my hair into a braid. I yawn and step out of my room. George walks over. "Waffles are on the table" said George. I go into the dining room and sit down. I dig in and George looks at me. "Where's your trunk?" asked George. I take it out of my bag. "Um.... your gonna have to do it" I said. "Your 16" said Fred. I nod and George makes it big again. I smile and he puts it in the room. 

I sigh and George comes back in. "You can have a nap, we will be right here" said George. I nod. I go to the room and lie on the bed. I instantly fall asleep and I stay that way.

I have a safe place here.

So, George and Vega met officially!

Hope you enjoyed

Lorna xx