18

It's been 5 months and Hadley has red hair and brown eyes. I smile down at her. She giggles. "Oh Hadley, we're going to see Uncle Drake. He proposed to Auntie Hermione yesterday" I said. Hadley giggles and I put her in a blue dress and tights. I go find an outfit as George hold's her. I slide on a black off the shoulder dress and a pair of black heels. I loosely curl my hair and light make up. I step back out and George smirks. "Beautiful" said George. "Thank you, you look handsome" I said. "We're ready" said George. I smile and we go to their house. We knock and Hermione opens the door. "Hey! Oh wow, she got bigger!" said Hermione. "She sure has, want a cuddle" I said. George hands her to Hermione. 

"So, we have news" said Draco, walking over. "I'm pregnant as well as engaged" said Hermione. "Holy shit, congratulations!" I said, with George. We sit at the table and Drake hands us tea. "So, how far along are you?" I ask. "3 months" said Hermione. "Wow" I said. "You are gonna make the cutest baby ever" said George. I giggle and smile. 

Mum walks in. "I see you told them the good news" said mum. "We did, their happy" said Drake. I laugh and mum takes Hadley. "She looks like you, Brooklyn but has George's hair" said mum. "Yeah, over powered my brown hair." I said. We stay for lunch and then we leave to go visit Fred, Angie and Max. We go inside and Angie is eating pickles. "Hey, if your wondering.... I'm 3 months pregnant" said Angie. "Wow" I said. "Just like Hermione. Yes, we're pregnant together." said Angie. I smile and hug her. 

I smile and cook dinner. Angie went to the sofa and fell asleep. Fred smirks. "You two look happy" said Fred. "We have a beautiful daughter. Freddie" said George. I laugh and finally finish cooking. Fred wakes Angie and grab their 1 year old Max. We dig in and then once we finish, we head home. 

We play with Hadley and then feed her. We put her to bed at 8pm. I smile and we watch one movie before we go to bed.

Hermione and Angie are pregnant!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Lorna xx