6

I wake up and it's 7 in the morning. I slept through the whole night, which surprises me. I look down and sigh. I slept in my clothes. I go find an outfit. I slide on tights, a checkered skirt and a jumper. I curl my hair. I do light make up and go down to the kitchen. George is sitting at the table. "Morning, Vega" said George. "Morning" I said. "Are you OK?" asked George. "I am, well rested" I said. "Yeah, you needed that sleep" said George. I nod and make myself some cereal. 

Fred walks inside. "So, we have plans to work. Want to help us?" asked Fred. "Um sure, Is it OK if I um wear a disguise?" I ask. "Why?" asked Fred. "In case anyone from school is looking for me" I said. "Oh yeah, your parents are probably angry" said George, sighing. "They are, I know they are. If they weren't, I would be shocked" I said. "Why do you hate your family? I know their horrible, but we assumed they loved you" said Fred. "They did but once they found out I want to fight for good and didn't support HIM, they hated me. My mum, she loves me but hides it because of my father and their leader" I said. "Wow, they are piece of work but at least your mum loves you but it's shit that she has to hide it" said George. I nod and rub my thighs. "OK, um I better get dressed in a wig and contact lenses" I said. George magics a red wig and a blue contact lenses. I put them on and smile. "Done" I said. We go downstairs and begin to work. Not many people come in. 

As I am restocking the shelves I spot Bellatrix. I gasp and turn around. I walk back. I go to the stock room and sit on a bench. "Bellatrix was out there" I said. "We noticed. Oh shit, she's coming" said George. He walks out and I listen. "Have you seen Vega Malfoy? That bitch ran away" said Bellatrix. "No. We don't leave the shop" said Fred. "OK, if your hiding her, your dead" said Bellatrix and she leaves. I sigh and step out. "I should leave. She'll kill you" I said. "No, your not leaving." said George, grabbing my hands. "Fine but if she comes again, I am"  said. "No!" said George and Fred. I nod and look away. I sigh and pick a bit of rubbish of the ground. I sigh and we close up at 5.

We cook dinner and George sits beside me. "What was your childhood like?" asked George. I shrug. "It was weird, they were hiding their dark artifacts and then it was training to be perfect. I have no idea how I managed to become good" I said. "It was in you from the start." said George. I nod and we have our dinner. 

Once we finish we clean up. I sit on a seat and read a book. "So, Vega, why did they name you Vega?" asked Fred. "After a star. Like Draco, they wanted stars. I don't like Vega but I'm used to it" I said. "I can call you Brook, after Brooklyn" said George. I smile. "Yeah, sure" I said, smiling a bit. George smiles and hugs me. I hug him back and smile. I sigh and look around. "I'm so tired off this war. My parents like this idiot and cannot see how evil and twisted he is" I said. "He knew who to pick, he knew who he wanted. Strong wizard and witches." said George. "I wish he left my parents alone but he likes them but now his using Draco to make our father pay. My father is an idiot and has gone down a dark path he won't get out off" I said. "The good side will win, good beats evil" said George. I nod and I go to bed. I slide under the covers and instantly fall asleep.

I can't be found

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Lorna xx