17

I'm now 9 months pregnant and finally hoping she wants out. I slide on a white t-shirt and a black jumpsuit. I leave my hair down and no make up this time. I yawn and go downstairs and see George making waffles. I smile and we dig in. 

"I can't wait till our girl decides it's time to come out. I gasp when I feel water drip down my leg. "My water's burst!" I said. "Oh fuck, let's go!" said George. I play with my fingers as George drives to the hospital. Once we arrive, we check in and go to our room. We decided to do it in the muggle hospital. I change into a gown. 

I yawn and George calls his family while I call mine. I lean my head on his shoulder and smiles. We wait for the whole day until I can finally push. I push and George holds my hand. Eventually we hear a cry. "It's a bouncing, healthy baby girl" said Kimberly. George cuts the cord and cleans her over on the side. Once she's clean and in a blanket, they hand her to me. "Wow, red hair" I said. "She's perfect" said George. "Hadley Mae Weasley" I said. "Little Hadley" said George, smiling. I hand her to George and he smiles. "Beautiful" said George. "She is" I said. 

Soon, Mrs. and Mr. Weasley walks inside. "Hey guys" said Mrs. Weasley. "She's beautiful" said Mr. Weasley. George hands her to his mum and she smiles. "Your a beautiful" said Mrs. Weasley. "Meet Hadley Mae Weasley" I said. "Hadley, born in 2000" said Mrs. Weasley. 

Soon they leave and mum and Drake walks inside. "I see a red head" said mum. "Hadley Mae Weasley" I said. "Oh wow" said mum. "A little red head, you see" said Drake. I laugh and hug mum. Mum takes Hadley and smiles. "I love you, my lil granddaughter" said mum. I smile and brush my hair back. I smile and kiss George when he leans in. "I assume you'll be home tomorrow" said mum. I nod. "Everything went well" I said. "Good, that's good to hear" said mum. 

They leave and we relax for the rest of the night. 

NEXT DAY

I wake up and see Hadley in George's arms. I smile and sit up. "She looks so beautiful" I said. "She does" said George. Kimberly walks inside and smiles. "I have your discharge papers, just sign here and then you can leave" said Kimberly. I sign them and then I go have a shower. I get dressed and then go get Hadley get ready.

 I get dressed and then go get Hadley get ready

I slide on black leggings and an orange jumper. I slide on vans and put my hair in a messy bun. I slide on a purple onsie. George brings over a hat and places it on her head. I kiss her head and I place her in her car seat. She gurgles. I smile and we leave. Once we get in the car and drive home, we go inside. We sit down and I take Hadley out of her car seat. I kiss her forehead. I begin to breastfeed. I smile and she's hungry, she really is. I smile and we order pizza for dinner. 

Once it gets to 10, we go to bed. I fall asleep in George's arms. We wake again at 2.

Hadley is here, thank god!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Lorna xx