7

I wake up and yawn. I sit up and look down at my wand. I can't use magic because I am underage and at home. I stand up and go find an outfit. I slide on jeans, a black top and cardigan. I slide on converse. I loosely curl my hair and light make up. 

I go downstairs and make cereal. I smile and George walks inside. He makes some cereal and sits across from me. He smiles at me. "You look pretty today" said George. "Do I? Thanks" I said. Fred walks out. "Hey, Angie was visiting um last night and she just left" said Fred. "Are you two dating?" I ask. "Yeah. We are" said Fred. I smirk and look away. 

"My twin has a lover!" yelled George. I giggle and go clean up my cup and bowls. I smile and sit down beside George. "We're going to visit our parents, want to come?" asked George. "They probably won't want to see me, cause of who I am" I said. "Please? You can't stay here, what if Bellatrix comes back" said George. "OK, fine." I said. I grab my wand and place it in my bag. We apparate but George brings me. We walk to the door and they let us in. "Who are you?" asked Mrs. Weasley. "Vega Malfoy" I said. "Your the daughter of Lucius and Narcrissa" said Mrs. Weasley. "I am, I... ran away from Hogwarts. It was too evil and I want nothing to do with it" I said. "Your not evil" said Mrs. Weasley. "Nope. I don't even like their leader" I said. She nods and Mr. Weasley walks inside. "Fred, George your here! Your Vega Brooklyn Malfoy. I've heard about you, the nice Malfoy. Welcome!" said Mr. Weasley. I smile and we sit down. 

I look around and smile. "You have a lovely home, Mrs. Weasley. Much better than mine" I said. "How come?" asked Mrs. Weasley. "Full of death eaters, the leader and how gloomy and dark it is. I am terrified of that house" I said, pulling at my fingers. I rub my face and smile at her. She looks at me. "You look more like your mom, then your dad" said Mrs. Weasley. "Yeah, I'm always told that about me. Apart from the hair, brown but I love it" I said. "Your mom, she probably isn't a bad person, it comes down to how your brought up and how strongly your dad feels about You-Know-Who." said Mrs. Weasley. "She is loving to me but has to hide it because of my father" I said, frowning. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. You deserve to be loved in public" said Mrs. Weasley. I spot someone walk inside. "Charlie! What on earth are you doing here?" asked Mrs. Weasley. "I need to be with my family" said Charlie. He looks at me and smiles. "Your Vega Brooklyn Malfoy. Nice to meet ya" said Charlie. "You too, Charlie" I said. 

Mrs. Weasley serves us dinner eventually and we sit down to dig in. Once we finish, I help her clean up after dinner. We decide to go home at 7 and put our pyjama's on. We sit down and decide to watch a movie. At 11 I go to bed.

I'm so thankful that their parents and Charlie accept me.

Hope ya enjoy this chapter!

Lorna xx