Chapter 7 - Kibutsuji Muzan

A/N: So our boy, Arifu is about to meet Tanjiro and Nezuko! How will he react to a demon accompanying a demon slayer?

...

3rd POV

Arifu could be seen walking down a road that leads to Asakusa, Tokyo for his new mission with a Mizunoto.

Arifu: "How far are we, Tori?" he asked.

Tori: "It is just up ahead, Arifu-sama. It won't be long."

He then walked for roughly 15 more minutes until he arrived at a big city known as Asakusa.

Arifu: 'Wow... It's been a while since I've been here...' he thought.

Suddenly, he remembered him going around the city with his adopted parents as a tear streamed down his cheek.

Arifu: 'Mom, dad, I miss you...'

But he was interrupted by a boy not older than 16 in a green checkered haori with a box on his back holding a little girl that Arifu sensed as a demon.

???: "Excuse me, are you a demon slayer?" the boy asked.

Arifu:. "Are you the rookie Mizunoto that I am supposed to accompany?"

???: "Oh, yes! My name is Kamado Tanjiro, Mizunoto."

Arifu: "Tomioka Arifu, Kinoe."

Tanjiro: 'Huh, is he related to Tomioka-san?' he thought.

Arifu: "Tanjiro, why are you travelling with a demon?" he asked, looking at the girl.

Tanjiro: "Tomioka-san, this is my little sister, Nezuko. She hasn't eaten anyone for the past 2 years." he explained.

Arifu: "How can I believe you? It is against Corps Rules to be travelling with a demon."

Tanjiro: "My trainer, Urokodaki-san has been looking after her while I was training and he said that Nezuko recovers her strength by sleeping instead of devouring humans."

Arifu: "Urokodaki trained you?"

Tanjiro: "You know Urokodaki-san?"

Arifu: "Yes, he taught me Water Breathing before I trained with my sensei for 6 years learning Void Breathing, the breathing style that I use."

Tanjiro: "Woah! So you can use 2 breathing techniques???"

Arifu: "Yep. About Nezuko, I'll trust you for now. But if she ever tries anything, I won't hesitate to behead her."

Tanjiro: "Hai', Tomioka-san!"

Arifu: "Just call me Arifu."

Tanjiro: "Okay, Arifu-san. Can we go to somewhere less crowded? I feel dizzy..."

Arifu: "Alright, let's find somewhere to eat in a more secluded area."

So they all walked away from the crowd and came across an udon stall.

Arifu: "May I have 2 bowls of udon?"