Chapter 23 - Mugen Train

A/N: Tysm for 2k reads, everyone <3

===

Previously...

Arifu: "Otōto, I'm ending this." he smiles as he grips his blade.

Giyuu: "Right." he says as he does the same.

"Void Breathing, Tenth Form..."

"Water Breathing, Tenth Form..."

"The Dragon of Desolation/Constant Flux." they say simultaneously.

Both Hashiras dash at each other with insane speed as they visualize a purple void dragon and a blue water dragon clash against each other.

Both unleash strong attacks at each other, neither of them backing down.

Until...

*Crack*

One of the blades starts to crack.

The sound of wooden blades clashing could be heard throughout the whole estate.

*Snap*

And a winner is revealed...

===

Child 1: "The winner of the Hashira Tournament is Tomioka Arifu, the Void Hashira by snapping Tomioka Giyuu's blade in half."

All the Hashiras stood up and clapped, even Sanemi and Obanai.

Kyojuro: "Such an amazing fight! I wish I got to fight you!"

Tengen: "A flamboyant performance!"

Sanemi: "It was cool, whatever..."

Obanai: "You were also clapping, Shinazugawa."

Sanemi: "Tch."

Oyakata-sama: "Congratulations, Arifu. I am very proud of you, my child."

Mitsuri: "Kyaa!!! I knew you could do it!"

Mitsuri runs up to Arifu and gives him a passionate kiss on the lips, shocking everyone and also giving Obanai a heart attack.

After pulling away, Mitsuri realizes the amount of attention she was getting and blushed.

Mitsuri: "I-I'm Arifu's third girlfriend now...."

Tengen: "WHAT! You must not beat me! Only I, Uzui Tengen, the God of Festivities and Flamboyance can have 3 flamboyant wives!"

Obanai suddenly collapsed and fell to the ground, making all the Hashiras worried.

Shinobu: "Iguro-san?!"

===

Timeskippu...

It has been a few months since the Hashira Tournament. Tanjiro and his friends do their Rehabilitation Training at the Butterfly Estate every day and it is now coming to an end as they are about to go on a mission in a few days.

Arifu also now has his own Estate. The Void Estate is unique when compared to other houses in Japan. The normal brown that was always seen is replaced with a sleek black with additional purple carvings.

(It just looks like the normal traditional Japanese houses but the colour for the roof and the dark brown parts are replaced with black)

The Void Estate wasn't too big but can't be considered small either. It had 7 bedrooms, with one 3 of them being master bedrooms with queen-sized beds. The normal bedrooms also had comfortable single beds instead of the normal futons.