Chapter 30 - Red Light District

A/N: hey everyone, im still at boarding school but i have some free time so i might as well write a chapter.

===

Timeskippu

Arifu and Tanjiro were walking back to the Butterfly Estate after training since that was where Tanjiro stayed.

They were just having some small talk until high pitched screams were heard.

"Kyaa!"

"Kyaa!"

"Iyaa!"

They both immediately run toward the source of the voice to find Tengen holding Aoi over his shoulder and Naho at his side.

"Let us go!" Aoi screams, "My god, just shut up," Tengen says with a bored face.

"Please stop iiit!" Kiyo wails, "Let them go!" Sumi cries.

"K-Kanao!" Aoi calls over to Kanao as a last resort for help.

Kanao becomes sweaty as she doesn't know what to do and thousands of thoughts were racing through her mind.

'Naho... Coin... Pillars... Orders... Duty... Orders... Shinobu... Aoi... Superiors...'

'Coin... I'll decide by throwing a coin!' she thought, but she was quickly interrupted by remembering a certain memory...

"Follow your heart," Tanjiro smiled.

"Kanao!" "Kanao-sama!" Aoi and Naho screamed.

(Idk how to write kanao holding them so just look lmao)

"Kanao..." Aoi muttered with tears in her eyes. "Kanao-sama..." Sumi and Kiyo muttered.

"Don't just pull on me so plainly, you have your orders." Tengen said with a plain face.

Kanao remains quiet as she keeps holding onto Aoi and Naho's clothes.

"JUST SAY SOMETHING, YOU PLAIN BORING PERSON!" Tengen literally screams as he shakes his body.

"CHARGE!!!" Sumi and Kiyo let out a battle cry as they jump on Tengen to retrieve Aoi and Naho.

"Hey..."

"Dammit, youuu!!"

"Cut the damn crap out!"

But suddenly, Naho, Sumi, Kiyo, Aoi and Kanao disappeared and appeared in a different spot some meters away, leaving Tengen with his ass on the ground.

"What the-" Tengen was cut off.

"Tengen." A familiar voice spoke. "Can't you keep it down a bit? You also might hurt the girls." Arifu told him.

"But I need a girl member on the mission," Tengen replied.

"Then you have these guys," Arifu says pointing at Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke who as if on queue, appeared around them.

"I was on my way back, but I got some strength left. I can head out!" Inosuke says while pointing at his boar mask.

"W-w-w-what w-were y-you d-d-doing to A-Aoi-c-chan..?" Zenitsu asks while trembling.

"....Oh okay, then I'll have you guys come with me." Tengen gave in.

"?!!", "He's clearly stepping down without a fight... Was it because of Arifu-san?" Tanjiro mentally questioned.

"But don't you dare defy me, punks." Tengen says as he gets up.

"So?" Inosuke replied.

'He's huge..' Zenitsu thought.

"Where're we going, geezer?" Inosuke asked.

"To the most flamboyant place in all of Japan, filled with lust and greed..."

"The Red Light District, Where the demon is."

===

A/N: since im still on hiatus, ill be publishing short chapters until i get back so atleast you've all got something...