Chapter 33 - Gyūtaro

A/N: Welcome to the first chapter written and published after the hiatus.

===

As Daki and Arifu were just finished with wearing their clothes, a loud 'bang' was heard throughout the district.

"What was that?!" Arifu and Daki say simultaneously before quickly jumping onto the roof through the window.

"Well, well, well... Looks like I finally found my dumb little sister..." A voice spoke with venom.

" A voice spoke with venom

"G-Gyūtaro..." Daki muttered, "And you," Gyūtaro pointed at Arifu, "You were fucking my sister?!" he asks angrily.

"Yeah, what about it?" Arifu says plainly,

"Daki, go find the others." he whispers to his girlfriend who replies with a nod before facing back to Gyūtaro.

"Why you... YOU BRAT!" he shouts before dashing straight for Arifu.

BLOOD DEMON ART:
SPLATTER SICKLE

Gyūtaro unleashes a strong slash of blood akin to a thin blade that completely destroys its surroundings.

"Not so fast," Arifu smirks.

'Void Breathing, Fourteenth Form: Void Steps'

Arifu dashes out of harm's way but Gyūtaro wasn't going to let him off the hook that easily...

"You're not getting away," Gyūtaro angrily states.

"Now turn, Splatter Sickle."

The Splatter Sickle changes its direction and is going straight for Arifu.

"Shit..." Arifu curses under his breath.

'Void Breathing, Second Form: Lotus of Agony'

Arifu slashes wildly around him, slicing the Splatter Sickle to shreds.

'So he can manipulate the slash itself? This is a slash of blood that tracks its target until it explodes!' Arifu thought.

'This guy... Anyway, I have to do something!'

'Judging from the aura's present, most people here have already evacuated...'

'Which means...'

Arifu backflips and dashes straight to where Gyūtaro is.