Chapter 24 - Deep Sleep

===

Arifu could be seen walking to a train station in Tokyo looking around for anything interesting to cure his boredom.

When he arrives, he realises that the train isn't here yet so he decides to go sit on a nearby bench.

He heads over to the nearest bench and sits down.

Arifu: 'Ughh, when is the train arriving?'

He decides to take a nap but when his eyes were about to close, he remembered something crucial.

Arifu: 'Oh shit, I forgot to buy a ticket... Goddamn it.'

He walks over to the nearest counter and buys a ticket. Immediately heading back to the bench from earlier as the train finally arrives.

Suddenly, he bumps into Kyojuro who was about to board the train.

Arifu: "Yo, Kyojuro."

Kyojuro: "Arifu! What brings you here?"

Arifu: "Let's board the train first and then we'll talk."

Kyojuro: "Right!" he smiles.

They both board the train and sit down on opposite sides of each other.

Arifu: "Okay, so Tori told me that Oyakata-sama wanted me to help you on this mission because he suspects that an Upper Moon would appear."

Kyojuro: "I see..."

(A/N: ok so i'm just gonna put the names that people use the most for talking. I'm changing Kyojuro to Rengoku cuz why not.)

Rengoku: "Well, if there's an Upper Moon, we can surely beat it!"

Arifu: "I like the enthusiasm..." 'I'm not sure about that...'

Before they could speak any further, Tanjiro and the Kamaboko Squad enters the train car.

Tanjiro: "Oh, Arifu-san! Rengoku-san!"

Arifu: "Hey, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke."

Tanjiro smiles, Zenitsu nods and Inosuke puffs his chest while smoke is visibly pouring out of his boar mask.

Rengoku: "Come, sit here."

Tanjiro sits besides Rengoku, Nezuko's box is placed beside Arifu and Zenitsu sits at the other side with Inosuke.

(A/N: ok so im not gonna go in detail so ill just say the stuff that happened.)

Tanjiro asks Rengoku about the Hinokami Kagura dance from his father that he adapted in battle against the Lower Moon 5 on Mount Natagumo.

Rengoku, being the enthusiastic person he is, replies with a "No." enthusiastically.

He then asks what the colour of Tanjiro's sword was and he replied with black.

Rengoku laughes and stated that there were no Hashiras that he knew which had a black blade and they were believed to not know which breathing style to master.

Rengoku tries to reassure Tanjiro that it was alright by offering to train him as his Tsuguko but Tanjiro politely declined.

A very sussy looking train conductor came up to them and asks to see their tickets.

Tanjiro, being the country bumpkin he is, doesn't understand a single thing about any of this and needs guidance from Rengoku.

After punching all of their tickets, Arifu immediately stood up and Rengoku put up a serious face because they sensed a demon somewhere nearby.

Arifu: "Should I do it, Kyojuro? Or do you wanna go first?"

Rengoku: "I'll do it, thank you, Arifu."

Arifu: "Alrigtht."

Arifu sits back down as Rengoku stands up and walks in front of everyone.

Rengoku: "Conductor, because this is an emergengy, please overlook the fact that I have a sword."

A big ass demon suddenly appeared at the end of the train car and roared so fucking loud.

Rengoku: "Was it a blood demon art that hid your massive body?" he says while beginning to unsheathing his blade.

Rengoku: "If you feed on innocent people, then the my bright red flame blade will burn you to the bone!" he says while smiling.

Rengoku: 'Flame Breathing, First Form...'

Rengoku dashes forwad at blinding speeds and swiftly decapitates the big demon.

'Unknowing Fire!'

Rengoku lands safely as the demon explodes mid-air.

The Kamaboko Squad was in awe while Arifu claps his hands and smiles.

Rengoku: "There's another one, let's go." he runs to the next train car with Arifu behind him.

Arifu: "Try to keep up, guys." he says to the three rookies behind him.

A skinny demon with long legs and arms could be seen in front of Rengoku and Arifu.

A passenger is trapped next to the demons logn arms as he cowered in fear.

Arifu: "Kyojuro, you get the boy while I kill the demon."

Rengoku nods and dashes toward the boy. He picks him up and dashes back to safety.

Rengoku: "You'll be safe at the back of the car, go."

After making sure everybody's safe, Arifu dashes toward the long-handed demon.

"Void Breathing, Sixth Form: Harrowing Sorrow."

Arifu does a series of quick thrusts at the demon's long hands and legs, shattering them and does an upwards slash, successfully decapitating the demon.

The demon falls and crumbles to the ground, turning to ash.

Tanjiro: "That was some awesome swordsmanship, you two! Please make me one of your Tsuguko's!"

Rengoku: "Right! I'll make you a very fine swordsman!"

Zenitsu: "Me too!"

Inosuke: "Me as well!"

Rengoku: "Settle down, now. I'll train all of you!" he laughs as the three if them circle around Rengoku.

Tanjiro: "Rengoku-aniki!"

Zenitsu: "Rengoku-aniki!"

Inosuke: "Aniki!"

Rengoku laughes wildly as Arifu watches them with a smile.

To be Continued...

===

A/N: I'm sorry for quite the long wait. I've been pretty busy and lazy lmao.