1. Welcome Y/N

Aye! Welcome back guys! A few disclaimers, whatever I'm writing has nothing to do with real life things or anything , All purely imaginations.
Let's go!
——————————————————————

Y/N, aka The Weird Student, blasting music through the earpiece in his ears, making his way to school through the usual road he has to come across. He follows the rhythm and soon reaching the school.

He made his way to the usual classroom he always go but today before he could enter the class, the teacher stopped him.
"Y/N, you are swapping class today."
Y/N: " Oh. Where?"
"Level 6 walk all the way to the end, that class there."
Y/N: "oh."

Without questioning why or anything he made his way to level 6. It has been his thing to not ask for reasons and just go with whatever have to happen.

He make his way to the end of level 6 only to realise lots of chattering noise getting louder and louder as he approaches the classroom.

For normal human being, everyone would question why is the class so noisy, they would wonder. But for Y/N, he make his way to the class and knock on the door.

The teacher look towards the door,
"Come in, you must be Y/N?"
Y/N: " Ye."
"Introduce yourself to the class."
Y/N stood at the front and introduced himself.
Y/N: " Hello my name's Y/N." With how noisy the class was, almost no one paid any attention to him. It was good in a way for him, because he didn't want any attention either.

"Just choose whatever sit you want and get yourself settled down."

Y/N looked around and quickly located an empty seat beside the window, it was nice with the wind flowing through, and it was an alone seat, good for being alone.

Y/N didn't bother to give anyone in the class any attention. He look out of the window already thinking when will the class end so he can leave.

It was then, someone patted on his shoulder.
Y/N turned around.
???: " Wait, Y/N? What are you doing here?"
Y/N: " school duh?"
???: " I mean, why are you in my class here? Wasn't you suppose to be at lvl 2 class?"
Y/N: " Don't know? Teacher told me to be here."
???: " Till now you still won't speak more than 1 sentence huh?"
Y/N: " You know me Soyeon, don't force me to."
Soyeon: "Hmph! Whatever, welcome to the class, you gonna hurt your ears in this class. Everyone is just talking away in their own group."
Y/N: "Oh."

A brief introduction, Soyeon was classmates with Y/N in secondary school, she has been protecting Y/N like a elder sister knowing how Y/N behaves weirdly due to reasons.

Soyeon: " Either way, any problem look for me."
Y/N: " Oh."

???: " Yah! What is your problem, I'm saying cats are cuter!"
???: " No! Dogs are cuter! Grrr."

Soyeon: " Well here we go again."
Y/N for the first time in his life looked towards the arguing 2.
Soyeon: " Wow, this isn't like you, you are paying attention to some random arguments?"
Y/N: " Neh, I was looking somewhere else." He then laid his head down on the table wanting to nap.

Soyeon: " Sure."

Soyeon went towards the 2.
Soyeon: " Yah, Woogie, Jisoo! Stop arguing, both are cute yeah."
Woogie: " No shhhhhh! I say dogs are cuter!"
Jisoo: " No cats!"
Soyeon: " oh my god."
"Can you girls stop talking, I'm about to begin my class."

With the teacher finally speaking, they calm it down after glaring at each other.

As the class goes on, the teacher was busy teaching, when she realises Y/N was napping still.
"Ahem! Y/N!"
Y/N slowly lifted up his head.
"The answer to this question is?"
Y/N glanced at the whiteboard, it was a math question. He did a quick calculation in his head and said the answer.