33. Dreamy & Illusion🔞🔞

Yuqi and Y/N hug each other as they slowly move their way to the sofa.

They sat down beside each other looking at each other in the eyes sending feelings towards each other.

Yuqi, who has been waiting for the longest, finally let it out.
Yuqi: " You have no idea Y/N how long I've been waiting for..."

The thoughts of waiting for Y/N this long pours into Yuqi's head, which causes her to desire for Y/N more the longer they looked at each other.
Finally now Y/N is her's and her's only, she pulled Y/N in and begin their long awaited kiss.

The familiar feeling from 5 years ago when Dreamy and Illusion happened.

The kiss went on for ages with neither of them touching each other. It was a pure lips to lips kissing exchanging their love for each other.

For atleast 30minutes later, they finally stopped.
Yuqi: " Y/N... I still can't believe that I can officially called you mind now... it's like a dream."
Y/N: " That's how I wanted it to turn out, isn't Dream part of your nick name? Hehe."
Yuqi: " Awww you..."
She pulled Y/N in again to continue what they left off.

They sat side by side each other with their kissing going on forever.

Another 15minutes later,
Yuqi broke the kissing.
Yuqi: " Shall we go inside?"
Y/N: " Sure."
Yuqi: " Carry me."

Y/N stood up from the sofa and lifted up Yuqi from the sofa. He slowly walked into Yuqi's bedroom and gently placing her down closing the door behind.

Y/N: " Don't you wanna change into something more comfy before we start?"
Yuqi: " It matters not, I have been waiting for you for too long..."
Y/N: " Okay."

Yuqi pulled Y/N to her and she pushed him onto the bed, she slowly climb on top of Y/N and begin their French kissing.

Yuqi slowly unbuttons Y/N's suit and removing it throwing it to a random corner of the room.
She slowly kiss her way down Y/N's Abs feeling his muscles and begin to use her tongue to feel his nipples.

Y/N gently patted Yuqi's head with her going on with her action.
Yuqi: " Y/N... touch me too..."

Hearing Yuqi's request, Y/N pull her back up again and return back on kissing.
He reached his hands to her back gently rubbing and feeling her back out.

He slide his hands slowly going further down reaching Yuqi's ass, he gently squeeze it as their kissing gets alittle bit intense.
He reached further down and begin to pull her dress up revealing her panties.

Y/N dug his hand into her panties and grab her bare ass squeezing it.
Yuqi: " Mmm~"
With their kissing still going on, Y/N begin to lift up Yuqi's dress further and further up.

Yuqi stopped their kiss and removed her dress right away revealing her bra.
Before Y/N continues, Yuqi pulls off his pants and underwear revealing his dick.
She wasted no time and begin lick every single part of it.

Yuqi: " How long has it been... I hope the others took good care of you."
Y/N: " Hey, let's not talk about others..."
Yuqi: "Sorry."

Yuqi let his dick slide into her mouth as she begin to bob her head up and down.
Y/N gently pushes Yuqi's head down once in a while signalling he wants to fuck her mouth deeper.
She begin deep throating with his dick, somewhat forcing it to go deeper.

Y/N: " Hey, don't hurt yourself."
Yuqi: " It's okay, I like it."

Yuqi soon stop as she was getting alittle tired.

Y/N gently pull Yuqi up towards him as they begin kissing again.
Y/N flipped himself and climbed on top of Yuqi.
He grabbed her boobs from outside the bra as he slowly fondles with it.
He soon finds the bra in the way as he unhooks the bra from behind her and throw it into a corner.