23-2. Soyeon's Determination (Side Ending)

Hello, the beginning of every side ending is gonna be a little bid identical since it starts at the same place.
Oh and side endings wouldn't be too long, since yeah it's a side ending.
----------------------
Y/N sat at a corner of the party planning his action for his choice.

Soyeon walked over to Y/N.

Soyeon: " Hey Y/N."
Y/N: " Hello Soyeon."
Soyeon: " Still deciding on the choices?"
Y/N: " Uh no not really, I've decided before the exams."

Soyeon: " Oh? And who's the lucky one?"

Y/N: " Well maybe I shouldn't say it yet since I've decided to tell 2 days later."
Soyeon: " Sure, but uh can I get some private time with you?"

Y/N: " Sure."

Soyeon lead Y/N to a corner out of everyone's sight.

Y/N: " Yes? What do you want to say to me?"
Soyeon: " I... still want to try for a chance Y/N..."

Y/N: " But didn't we talked about it awhile ago?"
Soyeon: "I know, but I still want to give it a try."
Y/N: " Hmmm... ok. I'll pay full attention."

Soyeon: " All these years Y/N, maybe you can say you've been protected by me since we know each other, but I might be the one that shadows you the most, I know you inside out. Maybe I am a little bit dominant sometimes and you don't like it, I can change, for someone I actually love, for someone I cherish, for someone that I protect. All these time I've been thinking ever since you join my class and the other girls started talking to you, I feel like I've lost you, I've been taking you for granted...that made me rethink about what has been going on between us, and I came to a conclusion that I cannot leave you. You are the oxygen to me, if I don't have you, I'll die... it feels like hell when you aren't with me, atleast when I know you are with someone else..."

A long speech made Y/N's heart shifted. Whatever his choice that he had decided before this, it was beginning to change.

Y/N stayed silent for quite abit processing every single word Soyeon said.

Soyeon stared at Y/N with all the hopes in her eyes.

Y/N: " Soyeon..."
Finally speaking.

Soyeon: " Yes?"

Y/N: " May I request you to go and change into something more comfortable and make your way to the entrance of this place?"
Soyeon: " Uh... for what?"

Y/N: " Just do as I told you."

Soyeon: " Ok...?"

Being confused and everything, Soyeon went to change into a new clothes, she went to the place requested by Y/N waiting for him.

A short while later.

Y/N: " I like that outfit... darling."
Soyeon jumped, she turned around and saw Y/N.

Soyeon: " You scared me!"Y/N: " Hehe sorry I didn't meant to

Y/N: " Hehe sorry I didn't meant to."

Soyeon: " Also what did you call me just now?"
Y/N: " I forget."

Soyeon: " You call me darling...?"
Y/N: " Oh? Did I? I can't remember."

Soyeon playfully beat Y/N's arms: " Yah! Stop playing with me."
Y/N giggled.

Soyeon: " Wait so... does that means...?"
Y/N saw Soyeon begin to tear up.

Y/N: " Yes."

Soyeon: " But why did you choose here to tell me? And also didn't you gonna announce your choice 2 days from now? And aren't you gonna tell the other girls that you made this choice?"

Y/N: " Ohhh you ask a lot huh? Follow me."

Y/N held Soyeon's hand and left the party secretly.

Y/N: " Our exam's over, we don't have to show up in school anymore, that means we are free to leave this place. Are you willing to follow me for the rest of my life Soyeon?"
Soyeon: " Yes I am!"

Y/N: " Then we will go far away from here, far from anyone that recognises us."
Soyeon: " But..."
Y/N: " I've saved alot since few years ago. We can start our own business."
Soyeon: " I'm down, deep down into the ground, I'll follow you to the end of the world Y/N..."

They stopped in their tracks and look at each other, finally for Soyeon, she received the long awaited kiss from Y/N.

As for what happens after that, you are free to imagine.

The end.