15. All Of You

Y/N: " Shall we go to the place where we started since the beginning?"

???: " Let's go."

The fine lady hug Y/N's arm and they went back into Y/N's house.

Y/N: " I was kinda expecting you to be like the final few honestly."
???: " What do you not want to see me?"
Y/N: " Well you know there's this saying 'Saving the best for the last?'"
???: " Oh so in your heart you are considering me as the best? Hehehe."

Y/N: " Well we have been hiding quite a bit Jennie."
Jennie: " Yeah... but our order of dating you is kinda decided by random lot drawing."
Y/N: " Oh... so that's how it was decide, I thought you girls discussed and came up with the order."

Jennie: " Neh, we want to make it fair for everyone."
Y/N: " Right. Anyways, let's enjoy the time right now, you wanna go anywhere or something?"

Jennie slowly lay down on Y/N's stomach.
Jennie: " No... I just want to simply cuddle and enjoy our next 24 hours together like this."
Y/N: " Okays."

Jennie fell asleep a short while later, she was so happy to be around Y/N, no one could disturb them, no one would interfere them in their time alone right now.

Y/N looked down at the peacefully sleeping Jennie.
Y/N: " You are so precious..."
Jennie: " What? Say that again...?"
Y/N: " Oh you are awake?"
Jennie: " Say that again..."
Y/N: " You are precious Jennie..."
Jennie: " You are precious to me Y/N..."

She turned her body and faced towards Y/N.

They starred at each other for a good long while. Jennie could not hold herself anymore and she pulled Y/N's head in kissing him on his lips.

Jennie: " Mmmmmmmmmmmmm........."

Jennie broke the kiss and starred at Y/N.
Y/N: " You alright?"
"No Y/N, Jennie is not alright, she has fallen deep in love with you just by the looks in her eyes, she looks like she's gonna devour you at any point right now."

Jennie: " Yeah... I don't know... feel my heart beat Y/N..."
She grabbed his hand and placed it on her chest.
Y/N could feel Jennie's heart beating pretty fast.
Jennie: " Can you feel my pulse Y/N...? The only type of beat you can feel when I'm in love with you..."
Y/N does not know how to or what to answer Jennie.

Y/N: " I'm sorry Jennie, I did not mean to let you wait this long..."
Jennie: " It's ok... the longer I wait the better the reward..."

Y/N felt really bad having Jennie going through all the hiding.
He plant his lips on hers again. With his hands still on her chest, he asked: " Should we go in that direction or no?"
Jennie: " You can massage for me if you want, but I don't wanna go in that direction... I want our time together to be love not sex..."
Y/N: " Right."

As his hands were left on her chest, he slide it down just a little to be on her melons, he begin slowly squeezing and massaging it with them kissing away. They kept it in this way for the next 30minutes without complaining.

Y/N: " My mouth is full of your saliva."
Jennie playfully beat him: " What you don't like them?"
Y/N: " No I was just joking."

Jennie: " Shall we, head to bed?"
Y/N: " Are you tired?"
Jennie: "A little bit."
Y/N: " Sure, let's head to bed, I'll borrow you 1 of my clothes."

The 2 head inside Y/N's bedroom after changing in to more comfortable clothes to sleep in.

Jennie got into bed first and cover herself with the blanket.
Y/N: " Let me just go and double check the door locks and stuff."

Jennie: " Alright go go, I'll warm the bed for you."

Y/N went to check on the door making sure it was lock, took a small detour to the toilet and finally went back to his room.