30. Where Have You Been?

Y/N and Minnie walk their way towards a Roadside BBQ.  They sat down and order some food.

Minnie noticed Y/N was behaving in a kinda uneasy way.

Minnie: " Are you ok Y/N?"
Y/N: " ugh... mmm I feel like someone is following us."
Minnie: " Hmm?" She looked around but didn't find anyone suspicious.

Minnie: " There's no one Y/N, relax, let's enjoy our dinner."
Y/N: " Maybe I'm over reacting, okay."

The 2 went on and enjoy their dinner.

Until they were done, Y/N still feel uneasy once in a while, but manages to finish eating with Minnie.

Y/N: " I gotta go home."
Minnie: " Sure, do you need someone to send you home?"
Y/N: " Nah it's ok, I'll stroll my way home."
Minnie: " Okay!"

Y/N accompanied Minnie back to her house.

Minnie: " Becareful on the way home!"
Y/N: " Mmm I will."
Minnie hugged Y/N and dropped him a kiss on the cheeks before waving goodbye.

Y/N smiled at her and finally waved goodbye.

Y/N slowly stroll towards the bus stop and waited. The uneasiness was getting more and more to him.
He kept looking around but doesn't find anything.

His bus came and got on.
Maybe it was him feeling bad for the girls making him feel uneasy... or...

Getting on the bus made him feel a little bit safer.
He fell asleep on the bus...

A long while later, Y/N woke up, he looked around, the bus was per normal with random passengers, he look out to realise he was almost reaching his stop.
He quickly press the bell and got out.

He was really tired, that made him focus on his surrounding lesser.

"YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!"
*Boom*
A random bicycle crashed in to Y/N.

The guy on the bike fell off. He quickly stood up and grab Y/N's collar: " Yah! You don't want to live I still want to live, watch where the hell you are going!"

Y/N: " I'm sorry..."
The bike guy pushed Y/N causing him to trip and fell.

Y/N for some reason has no energy to fight back, he can feel his conscious dying out, but for just being tired, it shouldn't be the case.
His vision was blur too.
He saw a very familiar figure approach the bike guy and chased him off, the figure was in a black hoodie but he can't tell who was it,
All he knows was that figure felt very close, it was as if that person was meant to protect him.

He soon fainted.

The next time he woke up he was laying in his own bed.
"Hmm... how did I end up on my own bed? Who was it that helped me...?"

Y/N sat up and looked around, on his table there was a note with a bar of chocolate. He quickly walk over to it and read it.

" Y/N, I've been telling you to watch your health. Luckily I was watching you. And yea, I'm not gonna forgive you for leaving us for 5 years! Take care. I'll always watch after you, protecting you.
Love Soyeon."

"She's back!! Why wouldn't you stay?! I wanna talk to you, Man..."
He picked up the chocolate and ate it.
"Mmm she knows what chocolate I like..."

Y/N sat back down on his bed after eating.
"So all this feeling of uneasiness was because of her following me all this time? Seems kinda weird..."

Y/N lay down and went to sleep.

The next day...