5. Hourglass 🔞🔞

Y/N paused for a little to look at Jennie, what he saw in her eyes, not only her love to himself, but also he could see lust.

Y/N: " You think we can...?"
Jennie: " I don't know... but I want you so bad actually..."
Y/N: " Let's just go with the feeling and not think so much..."
Jennie: " Ok..."

They proceed on frenching letting their thoughts free.

Even though they told each other to not think about anything, Y/N was still kinda debating.

Jennie realises it during their kissing and decided for herself. During their intense mouth battle, she hug Y/N with her left hand and used her right hand to grab onto Y/N's hand.

Y/N let Jennie do her thing and not go against anything.

Jennie guided Y/N's hand on to her own body as Y/N begin to feel out her figure.

As Y/N cares his way around Jennie's body he finally reached her chest area but didn't continue, he was waiting for her permission.

Jennie noticed, she guided his hand once again and placed it right on her chest.

Receiving the permission granted, Y/N begin to feel out Jennie's melons through the tight pink top.

He gently rubbed against her boobs feeling out her shape while their kiss getting more intensified every second.

Given the fact that Y/N's are doing his things, Jennie snake her free hand around Y/N's body too feeling out his muscles, slowly making her way to Y/N's thigh.

Every second that past, both of them gains more lust.

With 1 of Y/N's hand being busy with Jennie's boobs, he used his other and went around her back pulling her closer to him. That action lead to Jennie leaning back down on the sofa as Y/N climb on top of her still not breaking the kiss.

Jennie's hand manage to reach Y/N's crotch areas, she begin to rub Y/N's rod from outside his shorts, she can feel him getting hard every second.

Y/N slide his hand in from on top of Jennie's top through the long wide V neck as he come in contact with her bra. Feeling the soft silk of the material as he squeeze harder and massaged her boobs.

Jennie finally stopped the kiss.
Jennie: " I want you tonight Y/N..."
Y/N: " I want you too Jennie... I've never realised, but you are so hot, I'm... I'm horny as fuck just simply looking at your body..."
Jennie: "mmm... let's continue."

They begin to speed up things a little.

They started kissing again, Jennie use both her hands and pulled off Y/N's shorts together with his underwear revealing his hard dick.
She grab it right away and begin to measure the size with her soft hand rubbing up and down.

Y/N too wasn't backing off, he used both of his hand and pulled Jennie's pink top off from her both shoulder down since her top was elastic, opening up the V neck and quickly dropping it down below her stomach. Y/N admired her size.
Jennie: " Hey... you are embarrassing me..."
Y/N: " Sorry." He went in and played with her matching colour bra while Jennie continued to rubbing his dick.

Soon Y/N finds the bra annoying and he decided to remove it. Unclipping it from the back and quickly throw it on to the floor somewhere in the room. Y/N finally sees the melons that were pushing through her tight pink top this whole night.

Y/N: " Jennie... you are, sexy as hell."
Jennie: " Stop starring..."
Y/N quickly plunged his face into her boobs rubbing against her.

A short while later, Y/N climb on top of her and position his dick in between her boobs.