39. Hate 🩸🔪

Jennie: " Hey hey, don't get so tensed up, from what I remember I didn't do anything to her, so I'm sure she won't hurt me."
Y/N: " I know, then why did she mention she's coming for you? There must be a reason."

Miyeon: *Yawn* I don't know but I'm tired."

Y/N: " Go ahead and sleep, I'll stay here with Jennie."
Yuqi: " Me too."
Y/N: " Go ahead and sleep baby."
Yuqi: " Nah, you know I can't sleep without you beside me, so I'm staying as well."
Y/N: " Okay."

Rest of the girls went to sleep leaving Y/N Yuqi and Jennie.

Y/N: " What shall we do?"
Jennie: " Woogie ah."
Yuqi: " Mmhm?"
Jennie: " Share with me how did you 2 started?"
Yuqi: " Oh? Like during our school days or?"
Jennie: " Yeah, during school days, how did you manage to like get Y/N to fall for you."

Y/N: " Well I didn't really fall for Woogie during school days but..."
Jennie: " Shhh, not asking you."

Yuqi giggled: " Remember at the chalet we had?"
Jennie: " Yeah."
Yuqi: " There was a day where you guys went for lunch but I stayed, I cooked lunch for Y/N, probably that's where it all started for me."

Y/N: " Hmmm."
Jennie: " Shhhh."
Y/N: " I didn't say anything!"

Jennie: " so actually Y/N, serious question, before you disappeared, did you actually had a choice?"
Y/N: " Well, I did had a choice."
Jennie: " Oh and who was it?"
Yuqi: " yeah I wanna know too."

Y/N: " Well, my choice was Jennie actually..."
Jennie: " Oh..."
Y/N: " I didn't really wanna bring it up."
Jennie: " It's ok, we have moved on from that."
Yuqi: " Yeah."

Y/N: " But that time, even if I picked you Jennie, I would still have been forced to stay with Sana."
Jennie: " Why is that so?"

Y/N: " Well, I had a deal with Sana, if she actually got pregnant, then I'll have to be with her, and she actually did... but because of my disappearance she went to remove it."

Jennie: " Right, Sana."

Y/N: " Speaking of which Baby, when did you all learned martial arts?"
Yuqi: " I actually went to learn after you disappeared, Shuhua Tzuyu and me went to learn it."
Y/N: " Not together with Soyeon?"

Yuqi: " She went to learn her own."
Y/N: " I see."
Yuqi: " I can teach you some day."

Y/N: " Uhm, about that..."
Yuqi: " Why you don't want to learn ?

Y/N: " Well I..."

*Knock Knock*

Yuqi: " Whose that?"
Y/N: " I don't know but we should be careful. Let me go get the door."

Y/N went to open the door but there was no one.
Y/N: " Weird."

Y/N turned around and went back to the sofa to find Yuqi and Jennie.

What Y/N saw when he turned back broke him.

He stood there stunned, watching Lisa as she has her dagger stabbed through Jennie's guts.

Y/N: " JENNIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LISA?!"

Lisa smirked: " There's more."
Lisa swingers her dagger and went for Yuqi who was already knocked out, she was about to stab Yuqi in the guts as well but Y/N pounced onto Lisa causing her to miss and stab her at the side of her waist causing a 2 cm cut.

Y/N: " ENOUGH IS ENOUGH LISA!!!!"
Lisa: " Catch me if you can."
She dodged around going into 1 of the rooms and escaped through the window after with someone in her hands.