24. Friendship

Hello and welcome back my fellow readers, it's time to continue season 2.
——————————————————————
5 years after Y/N has left the girls. Everyone has found their own job to survive the reality, everyone has their own thing to do but only 1 thing left that's empty for everyone, a partner of their life, and who to blame that for? Y/N.

Everyone has been waiting for the day Y/N would return, none of the girls desire has died down for Y/N even after 5 years has gone by.

...
...
...

At a tall building...

Yuqi: " What the heck do you mean you can't do it?! Then what did I hire you for?! Now get out!"

Yuqi was shouting at her employee as he was doing really badly on his sales.

*KnockKnock*
Yuqi: " Come in."
???: " Hi boss, here's a list of people that's coming for a interview tomorrow."
Yuqi: " Yeah yeah just leave it on the table there I'll look through later Chloe."
Chloe: " Boss, you need a male secretary."
Yuqi: " yeah yeah I know I know, oh right, about the guy I ask you to find, any news yet?"
Chloe: " oh that, well..."

Before Chloe could finish, Yuqi cut her off: " probably not, it has been like this since the past 5 years... whatever... but I won't give up."

Chloe thought " well, the answer's on the list of people that's coming for interview tomorrow."

Chloe: " I'll take my leave now."
And she left.

Yuqi glanced the first half of the interview list and quickly decided to not read anymore, being a boss stressing over her own company is more than enough to tired her out.

At the end of the day,

Someone called Yuqi.

Yuqi: " Hello?"
Jennie: " hey Woogie, as per usual tonight?"
Yuqi: " Sure I guess..."
Jennie: " You don't sound too good, tell us later."
Yuqi: " Aight."

Yuqi was the last to leave the office as she closes up everything locking it.
She made her way to a nearby cafe among the tall buildings around.

Just like usual, she opens the door and look for the girls.

Miyeon: " Over here!" She waved and Yuqi walked over.

Minnie: " What's wrong Woogie ah, you look down?"
Yuqi: " Nothing, had a bad day, raged at my employees for doing bad."

Jennie: " Is that the same guy that always caused you problems?"
Yuqi nodded.
Sana: " I've told you to fire that guy since the start!"
Yuqi: " Maybe I should, since I've new people coming in."
Soojin: " How about the other thing Woogie? Any news from your side?"
Yuqi shake her head: " Nope, not that I know of yet."

Just a brief introduction, Jennie Yuqi Miyeon Minnie Sana and Soojin at this moment are all CEO's of their own company, being partners and friends that help each other.

Miyeon: " No news from my side either."
Minnie: " Yeah..."
Sana: " I'll smack his head on the day he return to us!"
Soojin: " Don't be so violent."

Yuqi: " That reminded me, I gotta go."

Minnie: " Oh? Dawny and Dusky?"
Yuqi: " Yeah, gotta feed them."
Miyeon: " Alright, we will see you the next meeting."

Yuqi waved goodbye to the girls and went back home.

She opens the door to her home as 4 rabbits came running by to welcome her home.
It was always heart warming to her when she sees that.

Wait 4?

2 of them are Dawny and Dusky, the other 2 rabbit are the babies given birth by Dawny and Dusky.