23-5. Done Hiding🔞🔞 (Side Ending)

Y/N walked around with his food in his hands chewing away, he noticed something but decided to not ask.

A good long while later,
"Sorry I'm late!"

Y/N: " Oh? I was wondering where you were, what happened?"
Jennie: " I was quarrelling with my parents."

Y/N glanced at Jennie's outfit from top to bottom.

Y/N: " I think I know why."
Jennie: " I mean, it is very hot nowadays, I find it ok. Just wanna wear something casual."
Y/N: " Well casual doesn't mean show so much skin Jennie."
Jennie: " Shhh, I like it."

Y/N: " Ok ok, grab some food."
Jennie: " Nah, I've eaten."
Y/N: " Oh?"

Jennie: " I'm here to grab you."
Y/N: " Huh?"

Jennie pulled Y/N into a storeroom.

Y/N: " Whoaaa what happened?"

Jennie pushed Y/N to sit on a box as she placed her right leg beside him on the box bending down towards Y/N.

Right in front of Y/N's eyes was Jennie's beautiful cleavage with how wide her top was and with 1 of Jennie's legs beside him, her panties was almost visible with the Miniskirt she was in.

Jennie lifted Y/N's head up facing her directly.
Jennie: " Eyes up here, you have seen it before."
Y/N: " What... are you planning to do?"

Jennie: " I'm tired of hiding, I know you have already decided on your choice and about to announce in 2 days times. This might be my final chance to make you change on your choice."
Y/N: " Mmm..."

Jennie: " Also, I'm pretty sure we only had sex once, and I missed it so much too, I want it today from you as I don't know 2 days later will I ever get it from you again."
Y/N: " Is that the reason why you are in this revealing outfit today...?"
Jennie: " Maybe, you can tell me you might not be interested but your shaft doesn't."

She rubbed her hands on Y/N's crotch and felt it being hard.
Jennie: " I see you are already pretty hard."
Y/N: " You teased me so hard with your outfit, no one can resist it I'm sure."

Jennie: " Let's do it Y/N."
Y/N: " Mmm... I'll punish you hard right here."
Jennie: " Hold on, let's do it this way."
Y/N: " Mmhm?"

Jennie: " At the end of this, I want to know your choice indirectly."
Y/N: " How?"

Jennie: " Inside or outside, that's it, don't think I have to say more do I?"
Y/N: " Mmm, sure."

Right away Jennie pushed her own face against Y/N and they started exchanging saliva.

They soon both grow really horny as Y/N from defensive, stood up and pushed Jennie gently against the wall.

Jennie wants to know Y/N's answer but at the same time she doesn't want this to be over so soon knowing the chance of Y/N picking her is quite low.