8. The Secret Start🔞🔞

Finally giving up on thinking, Y/N went back into his room preparing to sleep.

He played with his phone scrolling through things, watching random videos.

*Click*

Y/N heard his door opened softly but decided to keep quiet about it as he hide his phone under his pillow not wanting to alert whoever that came in.

"Y/N...?"
Y/N kept quiet.
...
...
...

"Y/N... ...?"

The figure make sure that Y/N was asleep before slowly approach Y/N

Y/N closed his eyes acting asleep.

The figure sat down on the bed beside Y/N.

Y/N not entirely sure who was it but he felt his face was being cupped.
A short while later, Y/N felt his eyes were covered up with an eye patch.

"Who is this? Why is she covering up my eyes? Does she not want me to see her?"

After getting covered up on the eyes, Y/N felt the figure gently climbed on top of him, he can feel her breathing on his face.

The figure kissed Y/N on the lips gently.

"Who exactly is this? Should I see for myself? This kiss doesn't feel familiar."

Being alittle playful, Y/N decide to let whoever the figure was continue and stay acting asleep.

Much to Y/N surprise, the figure continue to tackle his lips, he was enjoying the kiss as well as the sweet scent from the figure, but he couldn't figure out whose scent was it.

"This is a new scent, that means it's neither Jennie Sana Soyeon or Soojin, what, who else...?"

A few minutes went by and Y/N begin to gain lust, so has the figure.

Respecting the figure of keeping her identity as a secret, Y/N hugged her in leaving the eye patch on.

???: " *Gasp* Y/N, you are awake...?"

Still Y/N couldn't figure out who was it as she whispered.

Y/N: " I mean... yeah... who are you ...?"
???: " Shh... secret... you shall call me dreamy..."
Y/N: " Hmm... Aight then, I'll respect your decisions to keep your identity as a secret."
Dreamy: " Thank you."

Y/N noticed that Dreamy has already sneak under the blanket with Y/N.
Dreamy: " I want you tonight Y/N..."
Y/N: " sure, this is new, have sex with someone that I don't even know who exactly."
Dreamy: " Atleast you know it's 1 of the 9 of us. Hehe."
Y/N: " True."
Dreamy: " let's get into it Y/N, or should I call you Illusion?"
Y/N: " Sure."

Dreamy: " Oh my dear Illusion, I want you right now."

Not saying anymore things, the 2 hug each other and begin kissing again.

Dreamy climbed on top of Y/N again and begin dry humping him.
She guide his hand on to her chest.

"Who could Dreamy be...? Her boobs doesn't seem small but not super large either, It is the perfect size for my grasp... it's so soft, I wouldn't mind playing it forever..."

Dreamy undo her clothes with underwear and threw it on the floor, she quickly pull down Y/N's shorts and underwear realising his rod.

Dreamy: " Mmm Illusion, your dick is massive, I want you in me..."

Before Y/N could say anything, she guided it into her pussy as Y/N felt it squeezing his dick.

Dreamy lean back down on Y/N kissing his lips as she begin bouncing.