40. In Our Heart (Finale)🩸🔪❤️

Y/N: " For Jennie! Prepare yourself Lisa!"
Lisa: " Come!"

Y/N rush up towards Lisa with one side of his shoulder damaged with her dagger.

Y/N extend his arms as he tries to hit Lisa, she dodged skillfully but at the same time not fighting back at all.

After multiple times Y/N tries to hit Lisa, Lisa finally grab hold of his fist.
Lisa: " Enough, you can't even hit me once. You've been slacking too much." She send a punch right into Y/N's face sending him back.

Lisa: " No doubt, you have been too busy dealing these girls and didn't have time to train."
Y/N: " Shut up! I'm not giving up!"

Yuqi: " Just stop baby! You are gonna get yourself killed!"
Y/N completely ignores whoever was talking to him.
He charges towards Lisa again.

Lisa: " Haiz, you asked for it."

Lisa charges forward as well weaving out 7 fast punches onto Y/N and dealt a final blow in his stomach which downs him right away.

Minnie: " Y/N! Just stop please!"

Lisa: " He's unconscious."

Y/N: " Who... told you... I'm... unconscious! I already said.... Im not giving .... Up!!"
Y/N stand up slowly.
Lisa: " No way, how are you still able to be on your feet?"

Lisa saw in Y/N's eyes, he was determined, he hasn't give up yet,
Lisa: " But why though? Do you hate me that much?"

Y/N: " Only after you killed Jennie!!"
Y/N charged at Lisa once again this time pouncing on to her bringing out the exact same 7 fast punches with a final blow that Lisa did on him.

Lisa felt pain in her body finally,
Shuhua: " He manage to hurt her!"

Y/N: " Lisa... you took away 1 of my precious memories! And I will never forgive you for it!"
Lisa: " In the end, all you ever think is them, you have never, never, EVER think about me, or think for me, for a slightest! And why would you think it's FAIR TO ME!"

Y/N: " But you KILLED JENNIE! Just for you to feel better ! And now you think it's fair to me?!"

Lisa: " Shut up! Shut up!"

Lisa dashed into Y/N sending him flying.

Lisa: " You know what Y/N. I've changed my mind, I'm not gonna ask you to stay with me, I'm gonna kill all of your memories and make you feel despair, make you feel lonely, and let you have a understanding how did I feel!"

Lisa then turned her attention to Yuqi.
Lisa: " I'm gonna start with Woogie."
She slowly walk towards Yuqi.

Y/N: " Don't you dare..."
Yuqi: " Baby..."

Y/N quickly run towards Yuqi and stood infront of her.

Y/N: " Back off Lisa."
Lisa: " Move."

Y/N: " Not over my dead body!"

Lisa: " Okay then." She lift up her hand holding her dagger and pointed at Y/N.

Lisa: " If that's what you wish."

Y/N smiled: " Hmph! Let me tell you, the bond between me and Woogie is unbreakable! If you kill either 1 of us, the other would find a way to die together! No matter what you will lose!"

Lisa: " Shut up!"
She threw her dagger at Y/N's chest.
Yuqi: " NOOOOOO!!!!"

A figure rushed infront of Y/N and took the dagger into her heart.

Everyone was frozen in the spot.
Yuqi: " baby...?"
Y/N was fine, but stunned.

Y/N: " S... ...SANA!!"