23-4. Someone Like Me (Side Ending)

"Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N!"

Y/N: " ?????? Ahh who?"

Soojin: " Me hehe."

Y/N: " Oh? What's up Soojin?"
Soojin: " I just wanna chat with you."
Y/N: " Sure."

Soojin lean on the wall beside Y/N.

Soojin: " You have changed our life, my life a lot."
Y/N: " I know."

Soojin: " I used to be a very cool girl, never been shy around anyone, never been timid, not feminine at all, but the day you enter my class everything changed..."
Y/N kept quiet and give Soojin her full attention she wanted.

Soojin: " I've turned to learn how to be an actual female, I've feel in love with someone like you, isn't that amazing?"
Y/N: " Mmm..."

Soojin: " You know maybe on the day that you are announcing your choice, I shouldn't come."
Y/N: "Why not?"
Soojin: " Chance are 1 out of 5, I don't have my hopes up to be honest."
Y/N: " but what if my choice is you? And you happen to be not there? That would be really awkward."
Soojin: " No way, I just don't believe , I've never been lucky with anything to be honest, so is this time too, so I'm just gonna accept it and make this our final conversation. We might not see each other after graduation too so yeah..."

Y/N: " Hmm, if you say so... let's just talk about other things shall we?"
Soojin: " Sure."
Y/N: " You going Uni? Or want to start working."
Soojin: " well, I haven think about it, maybe I'll leave this city just so I don't have to see you again, but don't get me wrong, I have the best memories with you Y/N, it will always be deep down in my heart."

Y/N: " Where would you plan to go?"
Soojin: " No idea yet but probably by train or something..."
Y/N: " I see, atleast let me send you off?"
Soojin: " Hmmm, i think it's fine, I'll leave by myself..."
Y/N: " No no I insist, when are you leaving?"
Soojin: " Tomorrow..."
Y/N: " Oh wow that's very rush."
Soojin: " Yeah."

Y/N: " It's Aight let me send you off tomorrow."
Soojin: " Fine I guess..."

The next day...

Soojin was waiting for Y/N to show up at the train station before checking in.

Y/N: " You look nice."

Soojin: " Oh? You scared me

Soojin: " Oh? You scared me..."
Y/N: " Am I late?"
Soojin: " No you are not, Wait... what's this? Why is there luggage with you? I don't need extra things already..."

Y/N: " Hmm? These are my things." Y/N smiled at Soojin.
Soojin: " What? Huh? Wait..."
Y/N: " So where are we heading?"
Soojin: " Really Y/N???"

Y/N smiled and nodded.

Soojin threw her luggage aside and run towards Y/N. She hugged him tightly realising Y/N has chosen her at the end.

Soojin: " Y/N... I can't believe it..."
Y/N: " Yes you can."

Soojin finally let go of Y/N.
Y/N: " So my dear girl, where are we going?"
Soojin: " I honestly don't know, I was gonna think of that after we bid farewell but now we have come to this situation, I'm actually lost..."
Y/N: " I guess anywhere, as long as we are away from here."
Soojin nodded: " I'll follow you wherever you go..."

They kissed each other on the lips finally as the relationship of boyfriend girlfriend.

They pick up their luggage and headed in to the train station.
Taking the train into their future, what lies ahead, based on your imagination.

The end.