↳ Song 02

"Shift in the winds"

:..。o○ - ○o。..:

(Y/n)  and Gon stood in a line with two other applicants infront of the burly man, the captain to be frank. The bard glanced at the blonde and the tall male. Almost all the applicants on the ship were affected by the turbulence... Besides these two... The bard smiled as he gazed at the captain of the ship.

,,  Now then... Tell me your names, " The captain ordered the four males.

,,  My name is Gon! " Gon said cheerfully as the bard giggled at the boy's innocence.

,,  I am called Kurapika, " The blonde with traditional like clothing stated.

,,  The name's Leorio, " The Tall man in a suite said, having quite an annoyed expression on his face.

,,  And what about you, Bard? " the captain asked as he looked at (Y/n).

,, His name is (Y/n)!  And his Lyre is called Lyre der Himmel! " Gon exclaimed as (y/n)  patted the boy's dark green hair.

,, good good... Now tell me why you boys want to become hunters, " The captain asked.

,, Woah! Your not an examiner so what's with the third degree? " Leorio shouted as he pointed at the Captain.

A sweatdrop rolled down (Y/n) 's cheek as he adjusted his cecilia on his hat.

,,  Just answer the question, dummy, " The captain told Leorio.

,, then I will! Because my dad is a hunter!" Gon exclaimed.

Your father is a hunter... Interesting...

,,  Being a hunter is the most important  thing in the world to my dad,  And i want to know why!  That's why i left whale island! " Gon explained with determination in his eyes.

,,  Hey kid! You don't have to tell that old guy nothing! " Leorio told Gon, his hands  tugged in the pockets of his navy blue pants.

,,  But he asked me why i was here. It's not a secret, " Gon mentioned as (Y/n)  nodded.

,,  Look, get with the program, it's us versus him!  And  i'm not telling him why i'm here! " Leorio shouted.

A sweat drop trickled down (Y/n) 's cheek as he adjusted a cecilia on his lyre. Even though he may look mature , his sure is immature... (Y/n)  silently laughed before the blonde spoke which caught his attention.

After much arguments between Leorio and Kurapika,  The captain turned to the bard who was now strumming the strings of his lyre as he sat onto  a nearby table.

,, What about you,  (Y/n)?  Why are you here? " The captain asked which caused Gon, Leorio and Kurapika to turn to you.

,, Well... It may not seem reasonable but i thought it would be exciting to take part in this exam. A friend of mine that goes by Zhongli told me that this exam will help me explore other continents that are usually hard to enter!   " The bard told the captain as he continued to play the lyre in his hands.