↳ Song 21

' Testing Gates'

' Testing Gates'

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

,, The real entrance is the Gates of Hades... Not the tiny entrance next to it, "

In darkness, Leorio mustered up all of his strength as he pushed the cold metal door. Since the officer agreed with the bard's statement, the group headed outside to find a way to open the door. Leorio attempted to pry the door open in several ways, making the rest stare in sheer awkwardness.

,, Leorio, please stop. If you continue, your face is going to turn into a tomato, " (Y/n) said as he placed his hand onto Leorio's back.

,, Still... I tried pushing and pulling, but it still won't budge! " Leorio cried as he gritted his teeth.

,, That's because you're not strong enough, " The officer commented bluntly.

,, That's absurd! I've been using my entire strength! " Leorio yelled as he glared at the officer.

,, that would mean that your maximum strength is weak against this door, " (Y/n) added, causing his tall friend to scold him.

While Leorio started to scold the bard, the officer took over his blazer and shirt, leaving his upper body with a white singlet.

,, Just watch " The officer said as he walked towards the Gates of Hades.

The bard's eyes caught a glimpse of the officer body before he felt his jaw had dropped to the ground. He still has biceps with his age? (Y/n) stared in jealously as he profusely looked at his own arms. Leorio and (Y/n) backed away while the officer made his final step to the door.

,, The gate's official name is the Testing Gate. Anyone who cannot open this gate is unqualified to enter the Zoldyck Estate, " the officer informed as he placed his hands on the gates.

Something feels off... (Y/n)  thought as he was unsure whether the officer's figure was brighter in the dark before he closed his eyes. (Y/n) decided to use Gyo to see if there was an Aura. Once (Y/n)'s Aura accumulated in his eyes, he opened them. Low and behold, the officer had an Aura that surrounded him.

Once the officer pressed his hands against the door, the door opened.  So he's using nen, huh? (Y/n) smirked as the group watched the door infront of the officer slowly close itself. The officer turned towards the group as a smile appeared on his face.

,, As you just saw, the door closes automatically. You don't need to worry about Mike since he had orders not to attack any who enter through the Testing Gate, " The officer informed as he wiped of the sweat on his forehead.

,, Still, this is getting harder as i age... But they'll fire me if i can't open the gate, so i need to keep in shape, " He commented as he  looked at the gate once more.