↳ Song 25

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

 The bard mindlessly gazed outside the window plane in a taxi which was headed towards his destination, Yorknew Port.  After his airship safely landed in the Yorknew Airport, (Y/n)'s surroundings could not have been more familiar to him. After all, The bard always flew to Yorknew City just to keep Zhongli company every few years. He also did street performing during his stay but (Y/n) doubted that anyone in this busy, crowded, metropolis would recognise his little tunes. 

It was nice to be in a calming environment,where he knew every street in the place. (Y/n) would've been more stoked if it weren't for Anhur who was sitting next to him. Why was Anhur there? Due to (Y/n)'s past antics of being absent in any issue which did not require any intervention by god, Nahida sent the General Mahamatra to keep (Y/n) in check. This hurted (Y/n),knowing that Nahida holds trust issues towards him. 

The bard's eye shifted towards Anhur who was at the other side of the Taxi. The General was sitting quietly with his spear while he read every word on the newspaper he received before taking the taxi. He was no longer wearing the Anubis Hat which he previously wore during their first meeting, which revealed more of his long chocolate coloured hair that was tied in a low ponytail.When his brown locks were in the way of his sight, he simply tucked it in behind the ear as he continued to read. (Y/n) only sighed as he returned to watching passerbys in the fast moving car. 

This is so awkward,  you barely started a conversation with him eversince we got on the airship! What  are you doing,( Y/n)? A small version of himself scolded him.

I know what I'm doing, but that guy has the aura of death! Isn't it normal for one to be scared?! (Y/n) furrowed his eyebrows before he felt a small poke on his shoulder.

The bard turned towards his left to see Anhur. Instead of seeing his stoic expression, his eyes were narrowed which screamed to the bard that something was wrong.

,, There's a crowd forming at the Port's gates," Anhur nudged towards the window next to him.

The bard gave the fees to the Taxi driver before the two went out of the car. The muffled chatters from when (Y/n) was in the car became all clear as his feet were rooted to the ground once he saw reporters and cameras flocking around the entrance of the port, as if it was ants surrounding a speck of honey. Anhur looked around and saw the multiple vehicles parked at the nearby parking lot of the Port which bore the name of the various report companies proudly. 

,, I wonder what's happening here..." (Y/n) mumbled, genuinely shocked at what he was seeing.

The Yorknew Port has two sectors to it. The first one is referred as the Tourist Port where ships holding passengers are able to dock while also bringing in common goods . The second sector is the Industrial port, where trading ships all gather to send in valuable goods ranging from Jewelry to Weaponry to even Live Animals. The Gate to which Anhur and (Y/n) stood Infront of was the Gate of the Industrial Port, the home of mysterious treasuries from all around the world.