↳ Song 22

' You have a heart '

➶➶➶➶➶ - ➷➷➷➷➷

,, Leave, You're trespassing on private property, " a girl with curly brown hair spoke.

,, I cannot allow you to pass without permission, "

(Y/n) and his friends had ventured deeper into the territory of the Zoldyck Family and found themselves with a young butler who blocked the only path through a barricades of bricks and steel fences. The young butler was a girl who stood firm with her hands behind with her eyes staring coldly at the group of 4. Things will get better i said... (Y/n) felt that the New World was opposing to everything he wished to happen.

,, We called ahead and we came in through the Testing Gate, " Gon informed as he stepped forward.

,, The butlers did not give you the permission to enter, " the girl replied, causing Gon to furrow his eyebrows.

,, Why do we need to do to get their permission? I said that i was Killua's friend, but they wouldn't put him on, " Gon informed.

,, I wouldn't know because no one has ever received their permission to enter, "the girl said as she remained composed.

,, Then we'll have to trespass! " an irk mark appeared on Gon as he began to feel frustrated.

,, I suppose. In any case, this is where i draw the line, " The girl informed as she began to carve a line on the ground with her staff, which was a long pole with a golden ball on top.

,, If you take one step beyond this line, I'll have to remove you by force, " The girl continued.

,, What about flying over the line? " (Y/n) asked bluntly, causing the girl to raise an eyebrow.

,, I don't think that's how it works, (Y/n), " Kurapika said as Leorio nodded.

,, I'm only asking... "

The three were about to make their move until Gon stopped them as he began to walk up towards the girl. As his foot stepped onto the dirt line, the round end of the girl's staff pushed him away, sending Gon flying. Quickly, (Y/n) caught him in time, preventing any sort of injury which could happen if Gon were to hit to the ground.

,, Gon! " Leorio shouted as he and Kurapika took out their weapons, preparing for a battle.

(Y/n) asked if Gon was already, the child noticing the bard's worried face. The child reassured (Y/n) as Gon got up and called towards his other friends.