sɪx

Jiah just stayed stunned at this point

Jiah just stayed stunned at this point. She knew 'Minji' was no normal human when she saw her for the first time because of her unrealistic beauty and hair but, now when she says that she is a fox, it all makes sense.

Iseul tried to look into Jiah's eyes but couldn't. She felt as if she has done something wrong. She tried seeking a small glance at Jiah but caught her eyes staring at her already staring at her. She looked away again. 

"Show me..." Jiah whispered.

"Huh?" Iseul asked.

"Show me...your real face...please...I want you to trust me with this one" Jiah said looking at the fox.

Iseul thought about it for about a minute. She kind of conflicted about this but she couldn't change the revelation that had happened in the washroom. Plus it was kinda her fault.

She closed her eyes and got up from the couch. Taking a deep breath in, she concentrated on her real face.

Slowly she was surrounded by thick smoke. Jiah was sitting stunned on the couch because of the display in front of her.

As the smoke cleared out fully, Jiah noticed a small frame in all that smoke. As the smoke cleared she saw this.

 As the smoke cleared she saw this

(This is an edit made by me. I know it is kinda weird plus I had to show her face as well so pls with the edit. I present to you Go Minsi as Kim Iseul)

Iseul was still insecure about her face but she stood still. 

Jiah stared at the girl standing in front. She was nothing like the 'Minji' she is used to seeing normally. 

The girl Jiah was sitting in front of had the softest features Jiah had seen in a while. She looked like she was only 23. The scar on her face had some story, but what was her story.