ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

^^^Author's POV^^^

^^^Author's POV^^^

After the trio reached the house, they cleaned themselves up and prepared to relax for a bit. After the events that took place tonight, all the two girls wanted to do was relax. Iseul and Jiah took a bath and changed their comfortable clothes. Jiah also pulled out the bottle of soju she had bought from the local store.

Jiah opened a can of snacks whereas, Iseul pulled out her packet of shrimp crisps. They got the glasses from Pyeonghee's kitchen and made their way to the room in which all three of them were sleeping.

Iseul was busy setting up the table when Jiah's mind wandered of to the thought 'where was Lee Yeon?'. Iseul shook her out of her trance by offering a shot of soju to the PD. The friends down the shot of alcohol in a go. The burning sensation in their throat was like a relief running through her throat.

Scrunching her face, she looked away sighing. The relief ran through her body, she felt the exhaustion in her body slowly become a faint feeling.

The duo had already downed 3 shots each. As the two pulled out another bottle from Iseul's bag Yeon walked into the room looking at the two in disbelief. "Really? Soju. Now?" he said as he said opposite Jiah.

Iseul downed another shot and looked at Yeon. "At the stunt Rang has pulled, Sure. I am damn exhausted because of this whole fight..." Iseul said as she got up from the floor. "I will be out for a walk. Call me if you need me!" she said figure gunned the two and walked out.

^^^Iseul'd POV^^^

The cold breeze welcomed her as she walked out of the room to let the two talk. Iseul knew that Jiah wanted to talk to Yeon. That's the reason she excused herself from the room.

She looked up the starry sky and recollected fond memories. Memories of her when she use to live in this forest. The day she had met Aheum. The time she spent with them. The training she went through as a kid. 

~Flashback~

The child ran through the forest after it had witnessed the death of her own mother. She wanted to cry but couldn't as she was still running away from the supposed villagers which followed.

The young girl was covered in dirt and blood. The dirt from sliding off the ground and blood from all the thorny bushes she had passed through.

The child sat behind a tree to hide herself from anything or anybody who spotted her. As she settled behind the tree, she thought back to the things that had happened just now.