ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

^^^Iseul's POV^^^

^^^Iseul's POV^^^

After having a full-fledged meal Iseul was in no mood to do any kind of research resulting in her driving back to her house.

As she entered through the front gate she saw her friend talking to someone on the phone. "Okay...Bye..." she heard Jiha saying this to the person on the other side of the call. "Who was it?" Iseul asked as she walked into the living room towards the couch. Plopping down she looked at the said human. "Yeon. I invited him over for food." Jiah replied.

Iseul choked on water from the bottle she carries around in her bag. "Huh?! He gave you his number so fast!! You went with him to get a new phone today right?!" Iseul got up from her place and walked to her friend. Holding her shoulders she started ranting again, "He gave me his number after 3 days! He has known me for more than 600 years! Damn that old man! That old man!!".

Jiah was tired. Iseul was shaking her back and forth due to her shock. She stopped her ranting by shoving a strawberry mochi in her mouth. "Stop! I have to go and make food. You eating with us?". Iseul thought for 5 minutes before shaking her side to side. "I don't want to interrupt your date..." Iseul said. Even before Jiah could register what the female fox just said she ran upstairs and shut her room door.

"Yah! It's not a date!!" Jiah screamed from the kitchen.

Snickering Iseul decided to take a shower to wash down such a stressful day. Thinking back to her day she again felt the dreadful feeling of something big coming up. 'You know what...Fuck it!'. Deciding to ignore the feeling Iseul blasted BOTH by Todrick Hill in the shower and made it into her live concert.

After the small personal concert, she got out of the shower and dressed up in a huge hoodie which could be mistaken as a blanket.

Iseul walked down the stairs to witness Jiha cooking with much passion. Not wanting to disturb the absorbed human Iseul quietly set her laptop on the coffee table and plugged her headphones into the system, Iseul started working on the editing of the latest episode.