Hot tub(fluff) rafe

"Dont be a scaredy cat" rafe says while smirking slightly. "Im not but rafe...what if someone catches out there this late" he just rolls his eyes and grabs my hand to lead me outside.

Rafe had suggested that we should go in his backyard and go in the hot tub....but I insisted that it was to risky because if his dad sees us he would go insane because im not supposed to be in the house "ever". Those were wards words exactly but me and rafe didnt listen to him and i still come but only at night. Unfortunately.

Once we make it to the back door he slowly and quietly opens the door to his patio. Im still holding his hand as we make our way outside. He turns on the hot tub as we try to silent getting into the water.

I let the air out my chest as the heat from the water reaches my skin. He loudly exhales...i look at him. "Whats wrong baby" he locks eyes with me as he replies to me "i have an idea" he says with a slight smile. I laugh a little "so whats your idea rafe" he looks me up and down and motions for me to come over to him.

I was sitting infront of him to first give each other space.i sit next to him and he scoots me closer so we are touching eachothers legs. He dips his head into my collarbone and kisses it, he moves his mouth up to my ear and playfully bites my ear and then whispers "lets have some fun" with a groan at the end of his sentence.

I bite my lip slightly as i debate in my head on what to do. "Rafe what if someone comes" he shakes his head as i say that "baby feel...its uncomfortable" he lightly grabs my wrist and with his free hand lifts his swim shorts up. He places my hand it his pants and i feel his cock and he is right..he is really turned on by the idea of the things we could do in a hot tub.

I look at him and the finally looks back up and looks down at my lips, soon after that he goes into kiss me. He says inbetween kisses "help me..i need you" i stick my tongue in his mouth and explore around his mouth until i pull away out of breath.

I smirk at him and slowly start to pull his shorts down until his erection is standing up next to the fabric of his shorts. "Are you imagining fucking me in this hot tub hm?" I whisper as my hand starts to feel around his cock.

He keeps eye contact and just nods "tell me exactly what you would do to me" i say as i start to move my hand up and down his shaft. "I would bend you over the side and fuck you till your screaming my name because you feel so good...i would imagine you using a jet to please yourself as i watch" i smile at his words.

I start speeding up my pace on his cock. "You want me scream your name" i say as he groans loudly "yes..i want to know how good i make you feel" he sounds like he is struggling to get those words out.
"Fuck rafe you make me feel so good..your hitting all the right spots." I say while im fake moaning in his ear to help him get closer to his release.

He smiles and wraps his hand around my throat " be a good girl and make me cum baby" he says sounding out of breath. I speed my hand quick and start to play with his balls slightly to give him all his sensations.

He groans loudly and his breathing speeds up, his hand wraps tighter around my neck as i see his cum start to shoot out into the water. He keeps his hand on my throat while he goes into kiss me.

He bites my lip while pulling away from our kiss "you always know how to make me feel so good" he says. When he says that i smile because now i know i can please him without instruction on what to do. He pulls his shorts back up and just sits relaxed. He turns his head to look at me.

"Sooo you ready to go inside" he says with a small smile that he is trying to hide. "Did we only come out here so you could experience finishing in a hot tub" i say kind of laughing behind my words.

He acts offended "what??!? Me. No i just want to get a nice dip in before we go to sleep you know" i nod and laugh "sure okay".

We gather our things and head quietly back inside. Once were back in his room he comes up to me and says "definitely going think about that hand job next time i miss you"and then he kisses me. I say "it was that good" he nods quickly.

A/n

This is one of the og stories that i re made it changed the name like how all the other ones will be...buttttt lmk what you think of this story!!

SEND REQUESTS!!