Fix your shorts (fluff) rafe

-DUAL POVS-
You are laying down with rafe as you too would do normally he says "hey i would like some more popcorn do you mind" hinting that you go make you guys some more, i nod and get up. But little did i know my shorts rode up and my butt outline is fully out for rafes view, i turn around too see if he is looking and attempt to pull them down. But when im turned around i have an idea so i keep my shorts how they are and walk to the kitchen.

I walk through the kitchen door frame and open the cabinet next to the fridge. I place the bag of popcorn in the microwave. While im alone i take the advantage to check my phone and see if anyone has texted. No one has so i place my phone back on the counter. I feel my soul jump out of my body when the first kernel pops.

To calm myself down i turn around so im facing the counter, i lay my head down on the counter as im waiting for the popcorn to be done.

As my heads down i feel a presence behind me until i then feel arms slither around my hips and jerk me back. I feel something hard against my butt which instantly makes me realize who this is. I turn my head slightly and see no one other than rafe.

He smiles "weren't expecting me" he says as he raises an eyebrow, i shake my head. He turns my body around so im facing him. He shakes his head "no but i think you did...you obviously didnt want to pull your shorts down. Why is that" i take a deep gulp knowing im in for it now.

I open my mouth but still not sure what to say. So i close it back. "Dont get all shy now baby" he says as he gets closer to my ear " i know what you want" he then lightly bites my ear in tease.

I put my hand on the side of his face so i can direct him to my lips, when his face is in view of mine i softly plant a few kisses on his lips. His hand creeps down to the small of my back causing me to then be pushed towards him. His body is fully pressed against mine as he deepens our kiss.

I dont want to end whats happening but all his family is home. Expect sarah. I pull away and say "its to risky everyone is home" he clenches his jaw then grabs my chin and holds it "dont tease me if your gonna blow it off" he says.

He comes to my ear and says "ill get you back" he then turns my body around just to smack my ass then walk away. When he is gone i feel the stinging pain linger on my ass. I rub it to attempt to make it feel better. By this time the pop corn is done so i get it out and pour it into our bowl, and head back into the living room.

I hand rafe his popcorn and grab myself a blanket cause its getting a little chilly. I see rafe smirking in the corner of my eye, but im not sure why. I say "wanna share the blanket" he nods keeping it very nonchalant. I side eye him as we lay as the blanket on both of us.

I move to sit on rafes lap but sort of lay, kind of as if he was holding me. I look up at his side profile as he is very focused in the movie currently. Once my attention goes back onto the movie i feel his hand inch up my leg slightly, i forget about it when it doesnt move again while im paying attention.

-RAFES POV-
She is finally not focused on my "accidental" hand slip, i am going to get my tease back for her leading me on and leaving me high and dry when i get hard. She does this often. Im just gonna tease a little, because ward is home and i dont wanna get into it with him, while she is here atleast.

Im going to try my hardest to not have her notice what im doing until my hand is fully in her under wear. I inch my hand to her lower stomach. Her skin is warm and soft. I then slowly lift both fabrics from her shorts and underwear, i make a quick movement under her underwear so now my hand is resting over her folds. She takes in a sharp breath when she feels my cold hand.

-YOUR POV-
Suddenly i feel rafes hand laying on my pussy "rafe what are you doing" i say as i feel his breath hit my skin. "My hand is cold baby" he says as he tucks his head into the crook of my neck.

I take a deep breath feeling like he is up too something. He lays a wet kiss on my neck. I slightly shift feeling the wetness in my legs increase, also thinking of the fact his hand is just right there. He lays another kiss on my neck this time sucking lightly.

I moan and say "rafe" he hums into my neck. He then uses two fingers are starts to rub circles on my folds. He starts to suck hard on my neck purposely trying to leave a hickey. As i slowly close my eyes to feel the sensation of his fingers on my folds he sticks the two fingers inside of me.

Before i can moan loudly he uses his free hand to cover my mouth. He says "dont make a sound" and moves his hand to my throat and wraps lightly a first knowing that if i make a sound it will get tighter. He sticks his fingers in and out of me and rubbing my clit with his thumb.

All of the sensations together make me want to cum quickly. He feels me clench around him and he removes his fingers, and puts them up to his mouth.

I watch as he licks off my wetness, im thinking he will stick his fingers back in. But he doesnt, and he removes the hand around my throat.

I say "rafe why" looking up at him like im begging for his hand to go back. He says "payback for teasing me".

I huff but then hear ward talking to rose. It sounds like there about to leave so i wait for them to come down the steps. Ward walks in the room and says "me rose and weezie are going to dinner...we will be back maybe before 12 tonight" "dont do anything we wouldnt like" and walks away.

Rafe raises an eyebrow.

Part 2??!!??

A/N
Let me know what you think. Send requestss!!!!