Bad listener (smut) john b

So im just now working on getting my permit and i asked my boyfriend john b if he could help me learn how to drive, obviously he said yes because he is honestly required too

We are in his van and im driving on a straight road that leads to a dead end. He keeps correcting me when i dont do something right. And i normally wouldnt mind but he keeps getting irritated too.

"Straighten up" he says lightly at first...i attempt to make me drive straight on the road but i still struggle a little. "Straighten up, you keep moving all over the road" he says louder and scoffs at the end of his sentence.

I slam on the brakes "what the fuck is your problem...you keep getting mad when i cant do something. But your literally here to teach me because i dont know how" he shakes his head "switch spots with me" he says in a stern voice. I raise my eyebrow "for what" he just looks at me "were going home..you can practice more tomorrow" he says while he gets out of the passenger side and walks over to my side.

He opens my door "get out" he says, i shake my head "no" i say trying to stand my ground. "If you dont get out yourself ill do it for you" i roll my eyes "and how are you planning to do that" the next thing i know he has picked me up and is taking me over to the passenger seat. I try to not scream at him because he is acting ridiculous.

He puts me in the car and closes the door. Once he is in the drivers seat he starts driving.

Once were home he gets out of the car first and i follow quickly behind him. He opens the door and slams his keys on the side table. He leaves the room and he is no longer in my sight. I go to sit on the couch to just relax after a stressful day, i rub my face and breathe in a big breath. I exhale.

I dont know what is up john bs ass but whatever it is he needs to stop because i cant handle it. I stretch my body out to then lay on my out on the couch, i tug at my denim shorts that are now uncomfortable now that were home. I lift my body to slide my shorts down my legs, once there fully off my body i throw the shorts on the ground.

I then see john b in the conner of my eye "you just wanna lay around half naked for anyone too see you now" he says. I close my eyes and quickly open them again "so what" i say "what are you gonna do about it...daddy"he looks down to my hips where the fabric of my underwear lays.

I move my Fingers to the fabric and use my finger tips to play with the top hem of my panties. "Do you like what you see" i say while bitting my lip, he walks over to me and grabs my jaw "are you trying to touch yourself without my permission" i nod slowly at his words.

"Your just being a bad girl today...a bad listener too" i look him in his eyes "how are you gonna discipline me daddy" he smiles slightly "stay here and dont move" i nod knowing if i do ill be more in trouble but i think of testing him even more. I bit my lip as he walks away into the room, i put my hand in my underwear and start circling my clit and hold back my moans.

I see him start to walk back in the room with some long fabrics in his hand. I lock eye contact with him.i move my hand faster, he looks at me and then down to where he sees movemnt. He locks his jaw and quickly comes up to me.

He first puts his hand on my throat and then he grabs my hand and holds it down against the couch.
"Can you not listen to me" he says angrily, "im so wet though daddy...i need you" he shakes his head "well now you have to wait longer since you cant listen to me" he says while i whine.

I frown slightly "bad girls get punished" he says grabbing the fabric he once had. He grabs both of my wrists and ties them together with the fabric. " put your hands above your heads" he says. And this time i listen. He moves down to my ankles and ties them with the same material.

I moan as he ties it tight he moves up to my face and kisses me once "you do as i say from this point on..or you will keep getting punished" he moves down to in between my legs. He removes my panties and puts them on the floor. He uses one finger to feel my wetness. He brings it up to mouth "put it in your mouth" talking about his finger.

I wrap my mouth around his finger tasting myself on him. I start to suck on his finger while he just stares down on me. He takes away his finger and moves back down to my legs. His head dips down and licks my clit. I moan out. "Fuck i need youuu" i shut my eyes. Realizing we havent have sex in around a week so we both have probably been craving one another.

He hums while he face is dipped down. I feel his humming on my clit as it send shivers through my body. He starts licking through my folds making me shake. I yell out "you know exactly what makes me feel good" his hand reaches up to my boob and he slips his hand under my shirt and bra so he can feel me.

He starts to squeeze my boobs as he continues licking me. I feel his tongue approach my hole "want my tongue to fuck you" i nod "yes" i let out breathlessly. He sticks his tongue in me making me scream. He quickly goes in and out as he is now aggressively messaging my boob. He pinches my nipple making me moan.

"Ooo fuckkk" i say shutting my eyes "im gonna cum" he nods his head as he continues. I keep screaming as he is attacking me down there. I quickly reach my orgasm and i tug on the fabric around my hands as i move my body around feeling euphoric after i finish.

Im trying to catch my breath again as he comes up to my height and kiss me. His hand wraps around my throat as his tongue explores my mouth. We break our kiss as he unbutton his pants. He stands up right infront of me as he shorts fall to his ankles.

His hand goes to his hard cock. He slowly starts to jerk it. I can tell he is in pain because of how hard he has become. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue while my mouth is opened wide. He grins and moves over to me.

He slightly pushes his cock onto my tongue allowing me to start licking around his tip "fuck" he says.
I wrap my whole mouth around the tip of his cock and i start slowly bobbing my head. His hand grabs my hair causing me to be under his grip now. I can tell what is about to happen. He starts moving my head making his cock go deep back in my throat.

"Yea make my cock all wet with your spit before i put it in you" everything he is saying is just turning me on even more so i start using my tongue while my mouth is closed. Im drawing small "s" shapes on the sides of his cock. He lets go of my hair and move out of mouth.

He goes to angle my body he then spreads my legs apart "fuck me please daddy" he licks his fingers and lays them on my clit. He then moves his thumb to my clit and starts moving it in circles. He doesnt stop as he pushes himself inside of me, i moan loudly.

He starts pounding into me "fuck i need a release" he says. He has been building up all this horny-ness from this past week. He is still pounding into me while rubbing on my clit

He dips his face to my chest and moves his head under my shirt. He pushes my bra up to above my boobs. His mouth latches onto my nipple. I moan loudly and cant help it. I sqiurt. I was about to be embarrassed until he says "thats right baby show me how good i make you feel.

"Im about to cum" he says scrunching his face "cum in my pussy daddy" i say out of breath while he is still pounding inside of me.

He shortly finishes and unties me " next time you dont listen we will go for longer your lucky we have plans tonight" he says with a wink

A/N
Heyy guysss lmk if you guys liked this!!

SEND REQUESTS!!