"You lost your chance" (smut) rafe

A little background is about a year ago rafe and i would talk but during the time i wasnt looking for anything serious so i might have led him on. And then now we are in present day time and im ready for everything he was once willing to offer but we are currently arguing about how i ruined my chance.

"You could have been with me a year ago" he says with his voice raised "but no you wanted to go off and have flings" he continues. Im looking down at my feet in this moment unsure on what to say. I look up at him and look in his eyes...i see hurt so i cant bare to look any longer so my gaze flows back down to the floor.

"I know and im sorry i just wasnt in the mindset then" i say trying to say something so i dont just stay quiet. He obviously doesnt take that as an answer we he doesnt reply, so i say "rafe i want to be with you now im fully ready for you...i know it took a while and im sorry but now im ready" he scoffs and shakes his head.

I look up and watch as he puts his hands in his pockets. He doesnt show any emotion now...all i see is his clenched jaw with his eyes wandering around the room. "You lost your chance y/n" he says and as i process what he just said he walks out of my bedroom and makes his way out of my house.

I rush up to my window to see him get in his car...a tear drop falls from my cheek as i see him open the car door and step inside. I can't believe i really lost my chance with him.

-A COUPLE DAYS LATER-
Its been a couple days since rafe told me i lost my chance but my bestfriend begged me to go to a party with her today. So her i am in the middle of a kitchen and all i can hear is loud music and loud chatter. I scan the room to see if i see anyone i know considering my bestfriend ditched me as soon as her boyfriend got here. And shes my ride.

I walk over to the bottle of vodka and just start pouring into a solo cup. I pour atleast 4 shots worth because i dont feel like feeling currently. And i think this is the best place to let loose. I bring the cup up to my mouth and start gulping the liquid. When its completely gone i close my eyes shut to distract from the burning in my throat.

I wander around until im in the outdoor area that has a covered place to sit before you walk out onto the grass. I see a group of people near me but not on the patio. I walks towards a chair and sit. Its been a couple minutes and im just watching people walk in and out of the house. Until someone catches my eye and i go stiff. At this point i am drunk and i know this is the time i can and will make horrible decisions so when i see rafe i freeze.

He looks my way and our eyes lock. He grins slightly. I watch as he sloppily walks towards me until he is right in front of me. I look up as i keep my eyes at places for longer than others until i finally reach his eyes. He is looking down at me like he is ready to ravish me. He gets closer to my face so our lips are almost touching.

"Didnt think id see you here" he says. I can tell he is drunk because his words are sloppy. "Didnt think i would come" i say. Unsure of why he is even talking to me right now. I speak up again as his lips brush against mine "have i really lost my chance" you can hear the sound of plea in my voice. He grins "no" and then his lips push into mine.

The taste of bourbon is on his lips. I enjoy that taste more than i think i would...because im practically trying to eat him. I stick my tongue in his mouth and just explore every inch of him. I stand up so now he doesnt have to bend his body. His hand moves to the small of my back as he pushes me towards him and his lips make there way back down to mine.

This time he is more aggressive. Biting my lip before we pause to breathe. He is  holding me against him very tightly. I hum into our kiss as he and i's tongues touch. I move my hand to his back where i sneak my hands under his shirt so i can feel his warm skin. He hitches when my cold hands touch him. I break our kiss to breathe. "You bring your car" i say slightly out of breath.

He nods quickly and before i know it we are speed walking towards the back gate. His hand its on my back so he can direct me where to go. But suddenly we stop when one of rafes friends speaks up "oh where are you two headed rafe" rafe sighs and clenches his jaw "were heading home" rafe says in a stern voice. And then we are back on the move.

While we are walking rafe kisses me with passion and waits a couple seconds before breaking the kiss. We continue walking and i look behind me too see that rafes friend just saw him kiss me because he never looked away. I turn my head back around and we are at the gate. He opens it and gestures his hand to let me go first. He walks through and closes the gate behind him.

He grabs my hand and practically starts running to his car. When we reach his black car he opens the backseat door. I step into his car and wait patiently as he closes the door and comes in through the other side. Rafe has tinted windows so im not worried about people seeing us. As soon as he steps in the car he bolts at me grabbing my face and pulling me into a kiss.

I break the kiss and quickly struggling to remove my shirt. Rafe grabs my arm "calm down" he says to me and then he smiles. He moves my arm down with his grip and then lets go. He grabs the hem of my crop top and starts taking it off my body. He throws my shirt on the ground and his eyes fall to my breasts that are laying perfectly in my bra.

He scoots closer to me and just looks at me for a minute...then his head dips down to my chest and he buries his face in my tits. He says while being slightly muffled "i will never be able to let you go" he then looks up as i eye him down. I wrap my arms around his shoulders. He dips his head back down but starts sucking on my exposed breast.

I bite my lip at the feeling of him making hickies on such delicate skin. He moves closer to my bra with his mouth. I think he wants more than whats shown. Hr moves his hand to the clasp of my bra. He undoes it and watches as my bra falls down my shoulders. Leaving my boobs un supported. He groans and goes back in again this time sucking on my nipple. He stops to speak " this is what i crave when im thinking about you"

His head goes back down and he is sucking harder. Once i moan he bites my nipple lightly causing me let out another light moan. He sits up straight and removes his shirt. My eyes travel down to his abs. I reach with my hand to place it on his chest. I draw circles with my fingertips. He looks down at his jean pants with have a huge tent in them.

He adjust himself uncomfortably. "Take of your pants" i say to him with a Innocent smile. It gets a small smile out of him too. He starts buy removing his belt and throwing it to the side. He unzips and unbuttons his jeans to then prop himself up to take them off. The last thing to go is his boxers. I move my hand down to where the dent is.

"You seem like you have a problem" i say while licking my lips. He raises an eyebrow "yea. Are you gonna fix it for me" he says back to me. I nod slowly and watch as he removed his boxers. I position my body into a crawl like position. My skirt has rode up so my ass is in the air as i dip down to wrap my mouth around his cock.

His hand moves to my ass as i slowly start to bob my head. He finds my panties and in a vast motion pulls them down to my thighs. His fingers dip into my folds feeling how soaked i am. He starts to rub his fingers back in forth and occasional circles. I moan with his cock in my mouth causing him to feeling the vibrations.

"I want you inside of me" i say as i remove my mouth from around him. He nods and i smile and turn my body around so my ass is facing him. He smacks it to earn a loud noise. He very quickly pushes inside of me. I place one of my hands on the car door side for support.

He starts at a fast pace making me moan here and there. He groans and everytime he does he will smack my ass. Which i enjoy. He pushes my back down so im arching for him. Making me feel him deep inside of me. "fuck you feel so good rafe" i say.

He pulls out and flips my body so now im laying on my back. He goes right inside of me again this time starting slowly. I close my eyes to enjoy the moment. And as my eyes are closed i feel rafes hand wrap around my throat. Causing me too moan. "Mm you like that. Huh?" I just hum in response because i feel to good right now.

He uses he free hand to start rubbing my clit. I scream out. As he starts speeding up his thrusts causing my boobs to move. Im a moaning mess while he is over here pounding into me. He starts goes faster and starts to groan. "Fuck" he says as he pushes down on my stomach. I cant help but finish with now warning. My toes are curling and my eyes are squeezed shut. He comes inside of me and sits down on the free space. Once im over my high i adjust myself to then sit up.

I sit close to him and his hand goes to my thigh. He spreads my legs apart slightly. He rubs my folds "round 2" he says with a smile . I nod and lay my head back as he touches me.