"Your not a nerd"(smut) pope

I look over at pope who is looking down at his shoes, the announcement for prom coming soon just got put on over the intercom, i tap his shoe with my foot and mouth "you okay" i just get a nod from him and i just drop it until we get to my car when i drive him home.

As soon as he gets in the car i decide im gonna figure out what is wrong, i say "so what was wrong earlier pope" he says "oh my god you cant drop anything can you" with small laugh in his voice. I pull out of the school and go onto the road, i say "guess not..now what happened".

He sighs "i guess im upset because i want to go to prom with someone bug im too much of a nerd to get anyone to go with me. I put my car in complete stop, i turn to face pope "first off you are not a nerd you are just insanely smart, and you shouldn't be embarrassed of that...and then second any girl would be lucky to be with you"

I then realize maybe i said to much with the any girl would be lucky to have you, i then say screw it and kiss him..he kisses back and i did not expect this put he pulls me indicating me to get closer to him. I climb over the console and straddle him, i look him in his eyes and say "trust me you dont even look like a nerd"

I would like to know why he thinks so lowly of himself but i guess its just because he is smart it automatically gives him this title that he is a "nerd" i could always tell he wasnt, i feel like deep down he could lowkey be a freak.

I bit my lip and put my hand on his chest..i then go to whisper in his ear "let me show you just how much any girl would be lucky to have you" i smile and he just looks at me. He says "are you sure you wanna do this" i nod fast "why wouldnt i".

He has nothing to reply back with so he goes into kiss me, i smile into the kiss as i am getting a very bold side of him that i have never seen again.

He wraps his hands around my waist hugging me tightly as our tongues intertwine, when he pulls out of the kiss he is out of breath. I say as i go to whisper in his ear "lets go to the back" he grins.

I crawl into the back as he follows behind me...once we are both back there he grabs my thigh and starts kissing on my neck, i moan and say "pope touch me..please" his hot breath is on my neck as he starts to suck my neck.

I feel his hand come closer to my heated core until he reaches the denim covering me, he moves his hand up to unbutton and unzip my shorts. I breathe heavy as he slowly pulls them off my body with a little help from me, once im just in my panties he slips his fingers in my panties.

When the sensation of his fingers reach my folds i moan...i bit my lip,he gets close to my mouth and then bites my lip before he goes into kiss my wet lips. He lets his fingers move around in circles while im moan into his mouth, we get out of our kiss and i shift a little. I slowly remove his hand from my panties because i have an idea. I say "take off your shorts".

He slides his shorts off and i slide his boxers down to his ankles, my eyes widen when i see his size...he is just not the one you would expect to have such a big cock. I stop staring because at this point i feel like im drooling, i move my head down.

I first start to kitty lick his tip before i start licking strips all the way down his shaft, he pulls my head up so i look up at him "i cant wait come here" he says, so i get up and put myself above his lap but im hovering. He smirks and says "dont be shy go down" i bite my lip as he says "fuck i just wanna feel you".

Thats all it takes for me to get all confident again knowing he does really want me, i let myself down as im perfectly alined with his cock. Once i feel him in me i moan very loudly, i try to hold it in but i cant..i just cant myself.

I place my hands on his shoulders as i use him to slowly take myself up and the back down, i start off going slow just so my pussy can get used to his size. I start going up and down quicker as i feel myself starting to get more comfortable in is position.

He then takes my shirt off so he can see my boobs..i didnt put on a bra today. He wraps his mouth around my nipple making me moan even louder, i dont know if i can handle all of these sensations and not cum quick. I wanna make this last as long as i can but i feel myself start to clench around him.

I know he can feel it and he says "no not yet" i nod and he grabs my hips, he starts to control me so im going faster now. I put my hands against the back of seat trying to hold it in so i can continue this moment for a little longer.

I hear him groaning until he speeds up quicker and says "go ahead...cum for me y/n" thats all it takes for me to cum on his cock, his words just make me feel all tingly in the inside. Soon after me he cums and he stops, i realize we didnt use a condom "shit" i say.

To be continued??? (Lmk)

A/N
im not dead guys sorry i havent posted in a couple days, school has been hella work since school is over soon butttt swnd requests and lmk what you think about this one.

Also pope is so under rated because he is FINE.
Especially in the 3rd seasonnn😋☺️