Fix your shorts (smut) rafe pt.2

KITCHEN SEX YALL!!!!! What we all wanted.

As soon as rafe hears the front door close he looks me right in my eyes. "How about i give you two minutes to be in that kitchen fully naked in a position that has all your glory in view" he says squeezing my thigh. I feel my face get hot due to his words. I quickly get up from the couch and run into the kitchen.

I slip all my clothes off leaving me naked. I eye the island counter and quickly get on top of it. I bend my knees so they are almost to my chest and then i spread my legs apart. My breath gets shaky feeling the cool air on my heated core. Im trying to wait patiently on rafe knowing he is just trying to tease me even more. 

I then see rafe pop out through the door frame. He takes a breath in and looks me in my eyes. He then looks down to in between where my legs are spread. He hums and moves closer to me. His hand reaches my knee. I feel his warm hand touching my cold skin.

Making me inhale sharply. He licks his lips and finally looks back up at me. "Your just gorgeous you know that" he says to me. I cant help but smile slightly at his kind words. "But pretty girl you need to be taught a lesson on not teasing me" he raises and eyebrow and continues "would you agree". He says looking at me.

"But i just want to make you feel good" i say as i bite my lip. I feel like i turn into a differ person when i have sex, i just get really bold. Maybe its just because im horny. Probably is. He moves his hand to the small of my back. "And you do...fuck yes you do" he pauses to breathe "but you cant leave me hanging when you caused a problem".

"So i have to teach you your lesson" he says. I move my hand to my tit and start pinching my nipples. His eyes moves down to where im touching myself. He scoots back slightly "i want to watch you please yourself" i nod my head at his words. While i use my one hand to pinch i use my free hand and i take it down to my clit.

I start drawing circles over my clit. My breathing starts to increase. "Rafe" i say quietly. He moves closer slightly "hm baby" i then put both my hands on his lower chest. My hand slips under his shirt as i feel his abs. I move my hand down to the band of his boxers peeking from under his sweatpants.

I slip my hand under the band. I glide my fingertips to where i feel the tip of his cock. I use my finger to press against the slit on his tip. I hear him make a groan. I then move my hand and wrap my hand around his shaft. "I need you....i cant do it by myself" i say trying to get him to touch me again like he was under the blanket.

He takes a deep breath in before he says "before i can please you baby you have to fix the problem you've caused." And he looks down to where my hand is in his pants. "I want you to feel gooddd" i say while licking my lips "so then help me out baby....make me feel good" he says looking down at me.

"Kiss me rafe i need to taste you" he quickly in a vast motion grabs my jaw and pushes his lips into mine. I bite his lower lip while he lays hard wet kisses on my lips. I then stick my tongue in his mouth and moan. While rafe and I continue to swallow eachother I slowly start to move my wrapped hand around his cock, causing him to go deeper into my mouth being more aggressive.

Ive noticed the more turned on rafe gets the more aggressive he seems to get. He removes his hand from my jaw and moves it to in between my legs..i then quickly tug his pants down. I only take them down to his lower thigh. To let him do the rest of the work. OBVIOUSLY. He removes his pants to the floor.

"Mmm rafe step back i wanna see all of you naked" he grins and steps back. I shake my head "take your shirt off" he just looks at me and says "or you can come take it off for me" i smile quickly. I hop off the counter and step towards rafe. We are probably a couple inches apart until i step forward once more to close the gap between us.

I feel his hard cock on my stomach as i reach for the hem of his shirt. He is just looking down smirking at me, i lift the fabric up and use both my hands to take it off his body. I then step back to look at him. I start from his head down...and when i reach his lower stomach i cant help but seem to start at his hard shaft sticking up.

I take a step forward and the bend down to go down on my knees. I then once again wrap my hand around his cock. I start off with a little tease by kitty licking his tip causing him to take a sharp breath. I then spit in my hand and start to go up and down on his shaft. Wanting to make sure it is all wet and stays wet the whole time.

I then quickly wrap my mouth around his cock. I start to suck slowly while moving my mouth as far back as i can. I hum against his cock. And i get a rewarded moan from rafe. I remove my mouth stopping to take a breath. He grabs my hair making a make shift ponytail " you want me to cum all over your face hm" i nod at his words and go back to my mouth around his cock.

This time he controls me using my hair. He start me off fast knowing how far back i can go without gagging. He then makes me deep throat him making himself groan. "You like me face fucking you like a slut" i hum on his cock. He grabs my hair tighter and starts moving faster. He keeps his pace till i feel him twitch in my mouth. He lets go over my hair and removed himself from my mouth.

Before i know it cum is squirting out on my face...i stick my tongue out in hope to catch some. He nods in approval. From what i did get on my tongue i swallow, he then picks me up from off the ground and i wrap my legs around him. He places me back on the counter where i once sat...he scoots back slightly to make my legs loosen around him.

He aggressively forces apart my legs a quickly dives between them. He makes contact with my folds almost immediately. I bite my lip in satisfaction while he continues. He starts to suck on my clit causing all the breath in my lungs to escape making me let out a loud moan.

He grabs my body scooting closer just so he can suffocate his face more. He removes his face for a short second and moves up to my boob. He attaches his mouth to my nipple. He starts to suck and make small nibbles on my nipples. I moan. He leaves a hickey on one of my breasts and then lays his tongue flat to lick all the way down my stomach back to my pussy.

He starts sucking on my folds again but this time brings his thumb up to my clit. He starts to rub circles. I scream"fuck rafe....you please me so good" he starts sucking more aggressively and then he sticks his tongue inside of me. I moan loudly at his action. I cant help but quickly cum all over his tongue. He licks it all up and swallows all of what was left.

"Mmm you taste so good" he says. Im trying to catch my breath but rafe comes up to my mouth "you want to taste you on my tongue" he says raiseing his eyebrow slightly. I nod. He goes into kiss me lightly. Barely using tongue just enjoying the kiss. He parts us and says " you ready baby?" I can help but practically moan "fuck yess" because i have been craving this since i got to his house.

He grins and alines himself with me. He slowly pushes into me. I moan loudly at the sudden space filled within me. He grabs both my wrists and places them against the counter. He starts to slow done his pace. But he starts pounding into me with hard thrusts. He groans loudly. He says "can you keep your own hands down baby" i nod.

He lets go and grabs one of my legs pushing it down closer to my body. He keeps it held up while he is pounding into me. I moan loudly "fuckkkk rafee" he continues. He then starts to push down on my stomach. I cant with all of these things put together he knows this position is my weakness. Thats why he loves it. "Im gonna cum baby" he says too me.

"Me too" i moan. He then thrusts hard one more time causing him and i to finish at the same time. "Fill you with all my babys" he moans while semi still pushing into me to ride his high out. I am staring the celling knowing that i got a man that will do me whenever and knows exactly how to please me.

A/N
Trying to post moreeee but i had to give this a part 2 and obviously make it all sex and just get straight to the pointttt. Who do you think i am😛

SEND REQUESTS!