Plug(smut)rafe

Im checking my phone every 3 minutes waiting for that "here" message from Rafe im trying to be patient but man he is taking forever. Nowww so many people told me i should stop smoking weed so i did stop andd then i started doing coke and somehow Rafe found out and he helps me get it.

My parents are also insanely strict so i have to wait till they go to sleep and now they are thats why im so excited, i finally then get the text that i have been waiting for forever. I open my patio door to walk outside to his car in the driveway, his headlights are off which is a great thing for me.

I knock on the window so he knows that im here, i then open the car door to sit. It smells like strong mint and weed mixed together "what do you want today....you could get some grams" he says "you know i dont smoke weed anymore so wheres the coke" i reply to him.

"About that we are kind of low so we only have like 4 lines left" i let out a sharp breath after he says that "okay thats fines how much" i say he then follows behind me saying "we have to do them in here they aren't bagged or anything so ill let you get them on me this time" i nods my head at his words.

Im wearing a very showy long sleeve with some short loose black shorts, not anything to special but i expected this to not happen in the car but more so in the comfort of my own home. He takes his whole body and turns it to look into the back for whatever he has it in, he pulls out a big zip lock bag with only a little bit in there.

He puts himself back in his seat and gets out a flat try to put our lines on, im figure we are doing 2 and 2 but its whatever he decides. I mean im getting these for free sooo...as i thought he did 2 and 2 so we are each down to one now, that first one went so fast.

I then put my head down to snort the next he follows along after i do, im sniffing a little and closing my nose just because it burns a little. Im waiting for it to kick in before i glance at rafe and for some reason am so turned on by him and his muscles and everything about him right now.

He sees me staring as i start to feel it kick in. I feel as now i am smiling from ear to ear for no reason he asks me "what are you smiling at" i just laugh at what he says and then go back to my staring, i start to bite my lip as he just stares back for a couple moments.

I can tell he knows what im thinking right now but he pulls something out from the middle console, a bag of weed. Im to much in my state of awe that i cant even be like "no i dont do that" when who am i kidding i do much worse then smoke weed and i act like thats bad.

I nod my head to him as i was him grind and roll up one three blunts, i am just now noticing how nice his hands are...and those fingers. I need to stop. I have been starting almost this whole time, i then had an idea "we should smoke in the back..yea?" I say he looks up from the blunt and gives me a smile "yea"

Once he is done with rolling them up i go through the middle to get in the back. When i start to crawl i already feel that my shorts are pulled way up, im then going through the middle and i look behind me to see if rafe is looking and he is.

We lock eyes and he smacks my ass which causes me to do a quiet yelp, and i turn around so he doesnt see how red my cheeks are.

A couple minutes later he is back there with me and we have no more light from the car being on because he turned it off. The only light we then have is when he sparks up the lighter for only one blunt  right now. Im guessing he is leaving the other two for later.

He takes a hit and inhales and then hands it to me, i dont think i should be this excited to share something with rafe as i am but it doesnt matter. I then start to hit it while i just look at him, he uses his finger to give me a signal to come over closer to him.