Childhood bsf (smut) rafe

Im getting ready to go to a dinner with rafe and his parents. We have known eachother forever like FOREVER. So me and rafe are really close. He is my bestfriend. I grab a random nice dress out of my closet. Rafe said we should match so we picked yellow.
____________________________________
-pick your dress-

____________________________________-pick your dress-

Once i put my dress and my shoes on rafe is already outside. I look in the mirror one last time before i leave to make sure i still look good. I head downstairs and to the front door. I step out and see rafe in his car. I wave to him and smile.

I get into the passenger seat of his car "hey" i say as i get my seat belt to then buckle in. He looks me up and down "you look nice" i nod and smile. Now let me clarify he is my bestfriend but he is still rafe so i take whatever compliment i can get out of him. He pulls out of the driveway and starts driving towards this "amazing" 5 star restaurant.

Once we get there im practically in awe because of how gorgeous it is inside and out. I look at rafe and say "this is some rich shit" and smile. He just looks and me and smiles back "i knew you would love it". We start to walk into the main doors to find where his parents are sitting.

We find there table and rafe grabs my hand in a quick motion "you ready" he says. I guess he is talking about this dinner, maybe because every time his parents see us together they wish and hope we would get together. That cant happen. We too good of friends. I nod at his words "yea im ready" .We then head over to the table.

-1 hour later-
Its been about an hour since we got here and rafe may have had one to many drinks. Which would be okay but we havent even gotten our main meal of the night. Which means more drinking for him. Rafe is sitting on the left of me while his parents are infront of us.

I look at rafe "hey maybe you should stop drinking for the night hm?" He shakes his head at my words. He goes up to my ear "im going to keep drinking and trust me you'll enjoy it" im a little shock by his words because he doesn't sound like himself. I ignore that problem for right now and start a conversation with his parents.

Mid conversation with his parents i feel rafes hand lay on thigh. I gulp slightly and continue listening to his parents so i dont draw attention to the fact. His hand inches up until he is at my inner thigh. He slithers his fingers under the fabric of my panties. I press my lips together trying not to focus on this or look at him.

He starts moving his fingers feeling my slick folds. He stops and i accidentally look at him. He makes eye contact with me and his eyes look full of lust. He looks away and grabs the hem of my panties with his finger and takes my panties off and too my ankles. My breathing increases as i talk smoothly to his parents. Rafe then hits his plate causing his fork to fall under the table.

"Sorry ill get it" he goes under the white table cloth and immediately makes contact with my knees. He spreads them apart and forces my body to move closer to him causing me to jump in my seat. His parents would never know whats going on they are too clueless.and then i feel it. His mouth attaches to my folds and he is sucking on them.i bite my lip so hard you could probably see the mark.

He moves his head and snatches my panties. I see him come up from under the table. He is shoving my underwear in his pocket. He then places himself and the fork where they should be. Im still left in shock on what the fuck just happened.

A little while after that whole thing happened we said our goodbyes and headed home. "Just stay at my place tonight rafe your drunk and i dont want you to drive anymore" im trying to convince him to stay at my place because yes he did drive us here but i dont want him driving drunk.

He nods and steps out of car. He takes his keys and locks his car up. I head over to my front door to unlock it for the both of us. While im struggling with my keys for the door rafe comes us behind me pushing his hard cock against my ass. He grabs my waist slightly while pushing forward more "i wanna fuck you so bad" he says with an uncomfortable sounding groan at the end.

I finally get the door unlocked and push through feeling the cool air hit my skin. I look over at rafe who is eyeing me down. He smirks at me and slowly walks over "where am i sleeping tonightt" he says with a wide smile. I look at him and laugh a little "in my room like always rafe" he puts his hands together "okay well we better get a move on so lets go" he sounds like he is trying to rush me but i just listen.

Im heading upstairs to my room and once i reach my room i plop down on my bed. I let out a deep sigh. rafe comes in the frame of my door "ill be back i have to use the bathroom" i nod and watch as he walks away. And then all the memories from dinner flood into my mind.

He was touching me in ways he would have never before atleast i dont think. Rafe walks back in as i close my eyes. I feel his presence next to me.

He wraps his hand around my ankle whilst caressing my skin. "I want us to feel good" he says with a tug to my ankle. I raise an eyebrow in confusion. "Can i show you" he says. I nod not thinking about it to much. He goes up to my mouth and plants a hard kiss on my lips. I lick my lips after the kiss.

Too get the taste of him to linger in my mouth. He reaches to his pocket and takes out my panties. He puts them up to my face "put it in your mouth" he says like an order. My face turns beat red finally realizing whats happening. He scoffs and shoves tge panties in my mouth keeping my mouth opened.

He flips me over onto my stomach and he scrunches up my dress to my hips leaving my bottom half bare to his view. He slaps my ass causing me to moan a muffled moan. "Fuck i cant wait anymore to fuck you ive already teased you so much" he says.

He goes to unbuckle his pants and slide his boxers and pants down. He grabs his cock with his hand and starts stroking it slowly. He moves his hand to my throat and wraps around it. He then moves forwards and pushes inside of me. I moan loudly into the cloth.

I couldve never imagined myself in this situation with rafe but i am. He starts pounding into me quickly "fuckk i need a release soon" he moans. I start to rock back so his thrust go deeper making him hit my g-spot.

I spit out the panties and moan loudly. "Ohhhh fuckk rafe" i say in between moans. He speeds up his pace and is trying to go deeper. He pushes down on my back making me arch more. He is hitting all the right spots i feel like im seeing color. He starts to get a little sloppy with his thrusts letting me know he is close.

I feel my legs start to shake and my orgasam cane quickly after. I felt like i was going to collapse on the bed, but before i could rafe grabs my hips and thrusts one last time shooting cum deep inside me. We both fall onto the bed "told you that you would enjoy it too." He says with a smirk.

A/N

Been so busy guys but im gonna try to be consistent 😛