2 is better than 1(smut) sarah & kiara

Thanks for requesting!❤️____________________________________Y/N POVMe and Kiara decided we were gonna invite Sarah over for a sleepover

____________________________________
Y/N POV
Me and Kiara decided we were gonna invite Sarah over for a sleepover...to kill the beef of course. But we have a better idea.

SARAHS POV
i get a message from kiara. I debate of i should answer so I hesitate before i open the notification.

Kiara😬

(To sarah)
Me and y/n want you to come over and stay the night.
We kind of wanna clear up the beef

(To kiara)
Uhh this is really last minute but sure we can .
When should i come?

Whenever your ready.
See you soon.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I set my phone down and breathe out, i have a feeling this is some sort of set up but what if it's not..and they're trying to really fix our friendship.
Im stuck in my mind until i snap out of it and realize i need to pack my clothes. I grab my bag and begin putting clothes and everything else i need into my bag.

Y/N POV
Sarah actually answered which we are surprised by considering she stopped talking to us...but thats beside the point, we want to fix things with her before we go off to school after summer.

We wait patiently for her until we get a knock at the door, i practically run to get up and go to down Kiara's stairs. I open the door to see Sarah standing awkwardly. I open my mouth and say "hey girl come in" she gives me a small smile and i give one back. "Let's head upstairs" and point my finger to the stairs.

"Sure" she says with a quick tone. I lead her up the steps by going in front of her, i then head to Kiara's room and open the door. Kiara turns around quickly and gives a nice warm smile to us coming inside. She gets up and goes to hug Sarah, "I've missed you" Kiara says while she is in the hug.

"Let's sit down and start this conversation...and see where you stand on our proposal" i say, i sit down on the bed and pat it for the both of them to come over to me. They do as i motioned, and we all sit right next to each other on the bed. "Sooo me kiara to wanna stop the drama but we want to do something so we alll get over it today" i start of "yea so we were thinking we could try some things together" kiara continues.

Sarah looks at us then the floor before she speaks "what do you guys mean" with a small gulp. I bite my lip and say "just some tease" she nods slowly "so you want to like do stuff" she motions to her body as she says that. Kiara nods at her question and i just smile.

"So what do you think" kiara says while making eye contact with her "why both of you guys, thats alot...it makes me nervous" i shake my head and laugh a little "because two is better than one" with a smirk.
She nods "okay" she says quietly. Kiara says "lay down in the middle of the bed" sarah listens and moves over to the middle.

As she lays down i move on too the other side of her while kiara is on the opposite. I go into kiss sarah lightly at first to see how she reacts, she kisses me back so i slip my tongue to her lips to ask for permission to use my tongue. She opens her mouth so i can now taste all of her.

She tastes sweet like she just had some sort of fruit.

KIARAS POV
As i see y/n and sarah making out i take the opportunity to unbutton her jean shorts and slide them down to her ankles. I move my hand to her thigh and start caressing her thighs. I know im doing something right when she moans into y/ns mouth, i then slide her panties down and forcefully spread her legs apart.

I use two fingers to swipe over her folds to feel if she is wet. She is practically dripping over all this touch she is getting from the mouth of us. I then start to draw circles with my thumb as she shifts under my touch. She then breaks her kiss with y/n and says "i wanna feel your fingers"

I smile and nod. I start with one finger to get her used to the feeling, i go in and out slowly before i add a second finger. She moans loudly as i speed up my fingers. "You think you can handle a third finger..hm" she just moans in response to my question. I add a third finger in feeling how tight she is.

SARAHS POV
The three fingers might be way to much for me too handle but i cant help but just love how she uses her fingers to please me. I moan loudly and practically scream "im gonna cum" kiara removes her fingers before y/n says "i want you to cum on my tongue so hold it"

They then switch positions and kiara starts to kiss me with passion and force. I then feel y/n between my legs and she starts to lick strips on my folds, i cant help but moan as he hot tongue continues to make me feel good. I continue to moan into kiaras mouth as i then feel her tongue start to dart inside of me.

I break the kiss with kiara to make sure i can keep my breath while i cant stop moaning. "Fuck that feels so good" i say she just continues until i cant handle it anymore and i say "im gonna cum oh my goddd" her movements go faster making my high come quicker, until I finish on her tongue.

She removes her head and goes up to kiss me. She then looks at kiara and kisses her infront of me.
Y/n says "so is everything good now" i nod and say "oh yeaaa"

A/N
Guys ive been going through alot ill try to stay consistent but i will make sure to post every two days but im getting to all of the requests dont worry