Experimenting(smut) sarah

Thank you for the request!❤️____________________________________I step out of my car closing the car door behind me and locking it with my keys

____________________________________
I step out of my car closing the car door behind me and locking it with my keys. As im walking up to sarahs door i see he dad coming out so i say "hello me Cameron" and put my hand up to symbolize a wave. He smiles ans waves back at me i guess he is a rush.

I just open the front door to let myself in because me and sarah have been bestfriends since we were young, i run up the steps in order to find where she is.

I swing up the door to see her bed where she lays on her stomach watching something on her laptop. I lunge myself onto her bed which is know will annoy her which is why i do it, she finally looks at me and says "hey your a little late" i say "yea i got a little stuck hanging out with everyone at john bs house"

She smiles "well i have an idea of how you could make it up to me" i raise my eyebrow she then says "so here recently i have been wanting to try something new...so i was thinking who better than to do it with than you" and she continues "ive been wanting to try out how it would be hooking up with a girl...and i know what you think that it will ruin our friendship but it wont its just some experiment"

I think around for a second to think about the side effects this could have but im not too worried about that right now, truth be told i have wanted to experiment stuff like this for a while and i have a feeling this could be my only chance to try this out.

I nod out and say "yea but on one condition no pussy on pussy...i feel like thats just to much for the first time you know" she smiles real big and says "yes that totally fine i completely get it" i nod of a sense of relief when she says that fine. Me and sarah have kissed before but never done anything like this, but in know that this is nee to both of us so this shouldnt be that bad.

I start by just going in for a kiss and which she kisses me back, i know this is a very slow start but i do wanna start off slow because like ive said this is all new to me. She slowly starts to lift up my white tank top. Her hand goes up to my bra and goes up der the material to feel my nipple, i bit my lip have she movies circles around me my sensitive area.

She fully pulls my tank top off so im now in my bra, she is just wearing a bikini top so i slowly untie her strings in the back of her top. Her boobs then flow out once her top is fully off, i take my mouth to her boob and start to suck her nipple as she moans.

I slide her jean shorts off her body as she lays her body down on her back to get comfortable, i slowly slip down her panties as she helps me shift them off her legs. I figure i should do what all women wish is done right down there to her, i start of with bring my mouth to to her clit and licking it a couple times to get some moans in reward.

I then start to suck her clit trying to suck up all of her wetness that had grown since i started touching her, i then go to start licking all between her folds my main goal is to make her cum by doing everything i think feels good when im getting this done to me.

She moans loudly at my movements i am making with my tongue, at this point im practically sticking my tongue in and out of her. That makes her moan very loudly as im guessing she likes the wetness of my tongue inside of her.

She then says "y/n im gonna come" i hum while she screams louder as i continue to stick my tongue in and out of her, i then feel warm liquid land on my tongue. She shakes slightly as she rides out her high and i move from in between her legs, i sit up and smile "how was it" she gets up and says "amazing best person ever eat me out but after trying that out i dont know if i swing that way"

I say "oh my god thats completely fine i wasnt really either" we both look like we are relieved, i start to laugh and say "that was for sure the craziest thing we have done together as bestfriends" she laughs with me and says "yea i think so".

2 months later

JJ says "okay y/n truth or dare" i laugh at the fact we are even playing this stupid game and say "truth" he looks and grins "okay whats the craziest thing you ever done" i look over at sarah and she nods basically telling me i can say what we did out loud.

I open my mouth and say "i ate sarah out once to see if we liked girls. But turns out we dont" JJ looks so shocked his mouth is practically just laying open, john b says "hey no pouge on pouge macking" with a laugh. I laugh back knowing this feels pretty good that i let this be known to the whole group.

A/n
Sorry i started this yesterday and couldnt finish it i was so tired, im sick rn so i might be a little slower on posting.