2.💜first sight💜

(2 years ago)

Y/n get your ass out there! And for the love of God don't try and start a fuckin fight between the pros and the villains!

*I walk out, my hair tied up in pig tails. Glitter lined the crease inbetween them. My make up heavy. Dark smokey eye shadow dark maroon lipstick. A thin strapless bra leaving little to the imagination fishnet Stockings pulled up to my belly button. I brushed down the small leather apron that was just covering a small area below my hips. The thong under it showed my entire ass, and small slip on black shoes that almost looked like ballerina slippers *

Yea yea no promises Kai.....nooooo fuckin promises.

Jesus christ y/n don't make me fuckin fire you!

HA! Yea, fire your best worker, fire the person who brings in the most money?! Dont make me laugh Kai! I've been working here since I was 15. Name one person in that time frame who's better than me overhaul?!?

Alright alright! Watch the name would ya.....you're right....but please seriously.....

Yea yea gotcha...whos working the bar tonight?

I believe that would be maki, shes in a mood too so watch it. We caught wind that the new wave of heros are coming in....seem to be about your age. Wonder if you'll know them from your past..

*I flip Kai off and walk out the backroom, making my way to the massive dance floor. Some of the girls/guys on stage already some of the normal customers were around the lounge area.*

*The night carries on how it normally does. Slow at first, but once that 2am hero shift change came it was over. The pros came pouring in, well known heros to the very bottom of the barrels. Same with villains. I look over seeing a certain stapled face villain. I skip over to him plopping myself on the counter next to him*

How's my favorite customer doing hmm?

Y/n.....you sure are chipper....

*his voice coming out low and gravely like it normally does, he flashed me his big blue eyes that make my heart flutter and my lower region throb. I fallow his gaze as his smile fades into a glare at the booth with the large #1 and #2 heros in it..*

Ooooohhh is that father dearest?

Yeeeepp...

Want me to go fuck with em?