8.💜terrified💜

Kitten....I expect an answer. Now.

*the tone in his voice was low and demanding, with a sense of worry.
My eyes widen looking at him scooting back in my seat, flicking my tail infront of my paws*

-I.....I can't tell you-

*i mutter threw the mind link,
I stared at the floor board knowing what was coming, the car slammed to a halt sending me flying into the dash,
jerking to the floor,
pain shoots threw my body as I lay still.*

What the fuck do you mean you can't tell me!!!

-exactly what I just said.... you're smart.
You've seen my apartment. Use cognitive clues-

*suddenly im being ripped upwards by the back of my neck. Shinso hold on me was tight as I dangled in the air trying to break free*

Scratch me and see what happens little girl. Your ass is mine. You belong to me. DO YOU UNDER FUCKING STAND?!

-YES! SIR! PLEASE THIS HURTS!-

*His breathing was heavy and his hands were shaking. His eyes held nothing but fear. Which took me by suprise he slowly sat me down and softly patted the top of my head, the rest of the drive was quiet. I stared out the window, my paws on the arm rest. Finally making it to his house he scooped me up quickly and headed inside*

Good evening Master shinso. Oh you brought a guest home. You've always had a sweet spots for cats ever since you were a boy. Would you like me to run to the store and buy-

Hello Aiko, this isnt a cat. This is my girlfriend. This is her quirk..

Oh my! Well hello miss. Y/n. Dinner will be ready shortly.

Fine, hold all my calls and if anyone comes over send them away unless its an emergency.

Very good sir.

*the old maid nods and walks away.
I shift in his arms to look up at him. He doesn't bother to look at him, making his way up the stairs and into his room.. swinging the door open and slamming it shut*

Shift.

-s....sir please let me jus...-

LITTLE GIRL YOU ARE TESTING ME!

*he threw me on the bed, standing at the edge, he keeps his eyes locked on me, his fist shaking by his side*

Shift!

-i cant! If i do you'll use mind control on me and make me tell you-

I won't if you just do what I say, shift and tell me what happened. And ill forgive you. I'll even order you something nice hmm?