18.💜calm💜

*By the time we got back to where ever his personal Hide out was. The time said three am. And I was ready to pass the fuck out*

Remember what I said
y/n...

*The car pulled out onto what looked like a pier, a large boat house was off to the side, covered by a small tree line.
You wouldn't spot it if you were driving past, the car stopped and the engine cut off*

Cool cool, so ima take a nap once we get in there if that's okay with you.

*I got out the car before him this time. It's the small victories for now. Walking slightly fast down the sandy path until I got to the door. Stain close behind me. And of course the one guarding the outside of the front door was Sylas*

Tell the girls about what just happened and you'll regret it.

*Stain approched, reaching past me and opening the door. Sylas stepped to the side letting Stain enter without a word, pushing me out the way. Hesitantly I fallowed him inside. Shocked to see the inside of the house was nice. Large living room with a huge open floor plan
Doors leading to bedrooms bathrooms and a kitchen to the right*

Y/n!! You're back!

*looking back over to the livingroom, Aly stood from the sectional. Jumping over the side of it dodging the giant men that tried to stop her. She reached me in no time and pulled me into a hug.*

Long bitch over there ain't touch you did he?

*I smiled and hugged her back. Letting her pull me over to the couch looking over my shoulder watching Stain stare me down the entire time. My jaw clinched and I nodded at him suddly.*

Nah, he knew better. He didn't feed me though. Did they feed yall here? Or am I going to starve to death with the lot of you?

*As if on que Lee walked in with a tray of food, plates piled up of random bowls and plates filled with different food. Balancing a twelve pack of Dr.Pepper on her shoulder. Setting the tray down on the coffee table. Handing Qury a bowl of perfectly made romen and a pair of chopsticks.
I pull away from Aly and leaned over the couch and rolled over it lazily into the sitting position, pulling out one of the plates, suprised.*

They had waffles?

*looking up at Lee.
She was already stuffing her face, she looked as if she didn't hear me. To entranced in her meal. Aly took a seat next to me shuffling threw the mountain of food till she pulled out a box of fruit snacks, grabbing a blanket and snuggling into the seat she was in. Silence fell across the house. Not even the men spoke. Chalking it up to Stain being here I didn't comment on it. Until he walked around the room and stood infront of the sectional. Non of us batted a eye or stopped eating as he stood up straight and cleared his throat*

You all were brought here too see if you have the actual potential to be of help to my cause.

*his voice was just as it always was, almost bored, calm. Aly scoffed at him, Qury and Lee stared down at their food as they continued to eat, I put my plate down keeping my eyes locked on him.
He slowly reached his left hand up, wrapping his long fingers around the hilt of his sword, and chaos broke.
things felt like it moved in slow motion.
I watched his eyes shift to Qury. But non of us expected him to do anything. Before any of us could move he was standing on the couch over her. His sword ran threw her chest.*