10.💜feared💜

Traitor? Are you dumb stupid or dumb? Keep talking shit bird and ill punch you in your gorgeous face.

*shinso grabbed my hand and forced me to sit down next to him.
I could feel his glare and the impending punishments that were coming.
Endeavor cleared his throat.*

We will not be jumping to conclusions Hawks,
y/n.....please explain yourself.

*My eyes flicker from Enji to Hawks and I take a deep breath. Looking at the footage my eyes squint watching it loop over from the beginning*

Th....theres nothing to explain Enji....

*I force myself back into my seat refusing to look up to the eyes staring down at me.*

Look there's going to be an investigation if you-

*Endeavor was cut off by Toshi lifting his hand.
I look up to see why he stopped talking to see Toshis serious expression*

I know my brother better than anyone. If õru wants something bad enough he will use whatever means to get to it.

*my eyes widen at toshi...all for ones real name is õru and he's Toshis brother....from the looks on everyone's face no one here knew that either. Other than Endeavor.*

Toshi, no one is supposed to know his name or that he's you-

The matter at hand called for it Enji, he's clearly using young y/n for some gain and then erasing her memory.

*my eyes snap up to Hawks. Loosing track of the conversation.
his eyes are narrowed at toshi, his sharp k-9s are showing and the thoughts racing threw his head were evident on his face.
Shinsos grip on my thigh became tighter.*

No Almight, shes not going to continue working here, especially knowing she's being targeted by all for one!

*shinso seemed to have an outburst to whatever toshi had said while I wasn't paying attention. He stood, yanking me up by my arm forcing me to my feet, he started to push me out the booth but he pushed me into the large chest of Alnisa, she smiled down at me, calming my panic instantly her bright red lips pulled back showing her perfect white teeth shinso pulling me back.*

The fuck are you-....

* shinso snapped,
I flinched slightly but ignored him.
For a moment I took in her Beauty, I haven't seen her in a while not being allowed in the front room and all, prevents me from seeing much of any one.
Her black and silver head wrap was tied perfectly around her box braids, her shadowed make up matching perfectly to her brown skin, her eyeliner sharp at the Corners complimenting the smokey eye look.

I watch her darkened eyes shift up to shinso, her nose scrunching in disgust pulling at her nose piercings, the small chain that connected the two on each side of her nose pulled, the septum ring moved up slightly.