24. 💜problems💜

*Before I knew it I was out of the suv, into my new home and up to my new room that felt more like a boujie ass jail cell. 'My' room was plain. Boring. Shinso said he wanted to give me a blank slate, suprised he was giving me the freedom to do as i wished with some of this massive house, but honestly I knew why. It was to keep me distracted. I knew he still wanted me home and no where near the outside world.
There was a large black lock on the outside. Hand print access was almost on every room, or atleast from what I could see on my way up here. Surprisingly the large balcony wasn't locked giving me access to the outside, of course there was nothing but a large court yard and a line of thick forest no one could see threw, I couldn't tell how long it went on for.
The drop below would kill me if I even tried to go down, even in my cat form.
There was no ledges for me to scale down.
There was a soft knock at the door and three low beeps.
In coming Shinsos personal maid, Aiko. I sighed and looked back towards the other side of the balcony.*

Master Shinso asked me to bring you this dress. He'll be home in about an hour. I'll come back up to fetch you then.

*I could hear her softly humming to herself from behind me. I look over my shoulder, watching her laying out an evening gown on my, over the top California king bed, along with a few pieces of jewelry and brand new ballerina styled shoes.
Sighing I give her a small smile as she leaves.
The door shutting and locking behind her. Of course he granted her access to all the rooms. She has been serving his family since he was a child. She was more like a mom to Shinso. She's the only maid who lives and has always lived with him.
She even lived on campus when he got accepted to UA. She's the only one I trust, the younger maids made me uncomfortable.*

Let's get this over with...

*I mumbled to myself walking into the large marble bathroom. This bathroom was so damn goddy. Probably going to
be the first room I completely demolish and make into my own.
This one room was larger than my apartments living room. I showered and did my make up, dark smokey eyes and bright red lips. Putting my h/l hair into a bun.
Once satisfied with my face and hair. I walk back into the bedroom and slip the dress on, dark purple, silk and smooth. Complimenting my frame well.
Picking up the shoes and tossing them to the floor,
The same knock and three beeps from earlier.
Aikos return as she promised*

Master shinso will be here soon-....oh miss y/n you look so beautiful! Come come! Let's go get you settled down in the dinning room.

*I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck. Fallowing her out of the room and down to the foyer. Again. This house didn't seem very 'Shinso-e' it looked like a front. I tried to ignore the  infamiliarity of the estate. My bare feet pattered along to the dinning room*

Oh come on....

*I gaped, looking at the large red carpeted floor and black walls. Atleast this room gave slight more homie vibes. Though the room was far too large.
The sound of shinsos sports car firing off into a low rumble until it finally cuts off. I stand next to the long dinner table. With my arms crossed over my chest. Aiko walked over too me adjusting my stance holding my hands in her old ones and folding them infront of my lower stomach.*

Aiko, you're wasting your time. She's far to stubborn to take edict classes.

*I locked my eyes on shinso.
He was still in his suit from earlier his expression was calmer than when he left me up in my room. I wanted to rip him a new one.
Scream how he lied about not locking me away. But that damn smirk on his face seemed to be challenging me to do so.
I clamp my mouth shut, and I sigh.
Shinso walks around the table. Throwing his jacket on the back of one of the large black midevil looking chairs. Striding over to me and puts his index finger under my chin. Rubbing my lower lip with his thumb.*