12.💜dance💜

*Lee slowly made her way down the long, red carpeted hall. Her platforms make soft thud noises against the floor.*

*Stopping infront of my door with a golden plate with my name on it,
she sighed tying her robe over her mostly naked body. She knocked on the door.*

*I opened door slowly and poked my head out seeing it was Lee.
I swung the door open Lee's green eyes looking me up and down taking in my shocked expression i was sure of it.*

Are you okay?! Oh my God how are you not covered in bruises?! Did he-

*Lee took a step back from the panic i was showing, waving her hands.*

Wait wait wait.....what the fuck are you talking about?

*i scrunched my eye brows together looking Lee over, her curls were in place where they should be, her make up just as it was before, sharp eye liner, matched with a smokey eye look dark red lip stick.
She reached forward pulling the robe open, my eyes widen to see Lee's black and silver fishnet body suit that covered every inch of Lees tanned skin. Only her nipples being covered by heart shape black stickers and a silver thong covering her crotch.
Shocked she wasn't covered in bruises.
Lee pulled it shut and backed up again. Glaring at me with those beautiful green eyes.*

But Bakugo...

* I mumbled under my breath, Lee rolled her eyes in annoyance.*

Not that it's any of your business but whatever you saw was asked for. Also we have healers....but again also not your business

*Again I rolled my eyes leaning against the doorframe crossing my arms over my chest.*

Anyways. Why'd you come here?

*Lee raised an eye brow, the corner of her lips twitched looking me up and down smirking at my relaxed appearance, in leggings and a hoodie with my hair pulled up in a messy bun.*

You have stage tonight. You shoulda known with how fast your room got turned back into a dressing room that Kai was gonna take full advantage of the hero commissions little plan.

*My eyes widen, looking over my shoulder.
I didn't even think about it.
My boring office was turned back into my normal dressing room
within a day,
My old vanity, couch, chairs even posters and my rocking chair made it feel like home again.
So I had instantly forgotten of the boring office shifts I had.*

I....figured I'd be doing normal watressing shit....like they had you doin

*Lee giggled to herself. Glancing sideways seeing Bakugo entering the hall, her smile instantly becoming serious.*

Yea well I ain't doin the normal watressing shit either. I was "brought back from the dead" remember?
Go get ready you got like an hourish. The normal horny school girl bullshit the old men like. Some of the old bats'll be here tonight. Kai wants a good show for em

*My mouth drops open watching Lee turn to walk down the hall towards Bakugo.*

The Hero committee is going to be here along with top tier villains.... does this sounds like it's going to be a disaster?..hmm maybe it'll be... Fun.... hope they remember who I'm tied too though....

*I said more to myself knowing Lee heard every word I said, knowing full well Lee wasn't even going to acknowledge my words.
Bakugo finally reaching Lee,
I could see he said something with a smirk on his face but couldn't hear their conversation,
he had his hands shoved into his black ripped Jean pockets. Lee shook her head side to side quickly, only seeming to make bakugos smirk grow wider pulling his hand from his pocket, he wrapped his giant hand around her throat.
His digits almost connecting around the back of her neck, he lifted her off the ground with ease slamming his lips against hers.
I gasped feeling a presence behind me.
I glanced over my shoulder and smiled in relief seeing Madoria.*