3.💜embrace💜

*I wasn't even sure how we got here. Clothes completely off. His hands running all over me. Every touch felt like electricity*

Kitten....where are you right now?

*he says in a soft husky voice. Continuing his line of small kisses and bites down my stomach*

I....im right here.....

*he stops and looks up at me, his hand reaches up to my face grabbing it making me look down to him. Whatever expression I was giving at the time seemed to light a spark under him his eyes twitched and sparkled.*

No you're not. Your body might be here....

*he had let go of my face and sat up, leaning over me once again. Either hand on the side of my head, looking up at him my breath hitches, he was simply breath taking. His thick lavander hair hung loosely infront of his face. His large chest with such definition to it, moved with his slow breathing. His 6 pack abs that had a small lavander colored happy trail at the bottom that led to his boxers. My eyes trailed down his body and snapped back to his eyes when he chuckles.

But where are you mentally kitten?

*my face instantly heated up, I could tell I was blushing, I wanted so bad to look away but his piercing gaze held mine, and that got damn smirk. He leaned down so his mouth was even with my ear*

Answer me kitten, where are you mentally?

*something felt different when he asked this time. Cold and demanding, but so hot at the same time, he hardly has done anything to me and I've had to stop myself from shaking the entire time.*

You know, I can always make you tell me. Would you prefer that?

*without hesitation i nod my head yes. If I didn't think that glint in his eyes couldn't get any brighter i was wrong. He leaned back and kissed me harshly catching me offgaurd. His lips were soft but yet so dominant. The kiss getting heavier a muffled moan escapes out of me before i could even think to stop it. He had moved a hand out from next to my head to my side. Carressing it slowly. He pulled away from the kiss, I gasp for air opening my eyes looking at his.*

The simplest touch set you off doesn't it kitten.

Ye...yes shins-

*the mind numbing fuzziness appears simply out of no where, the cloudy bliss and flushed hotness from being toyed with mixed together filled my entire body. My vision became blurry but not enough to not be able to see him smirking down at me or feel his touch lower to my thigh*

You like not having control over your own body dont you kitten?

Yes.

*I answer without even thinking, it wasn't the wrong answer but still it felt like he pulled the truth out of my head*

Good kitten. Now back to my first question...

*shinso hand that was on my thigh went from soft carressing movements to a stilled harsh grip pulling it up, I wanted to gasp or moan or make any kind of noise but the fuzzy cloud his quirk has me in prevented me from making a sound.*

Where are you mentally?

Bent over this bed bound and gagged with your cock shoved deep inside of my holes.