At the Crow base

The Underaged isn't coming back." The Enslaver informed The Head Crow. "I sent him after the telepath." The Head Crow looked at him.

"If you weren't so useful, you'd be dead now." He said. "It seems to me that we misunderstood that telepath. He's more of a threat than we thought." The Head Crow said.

"What do you want me to do?" The Enslaver asked. The Head Crow stared down his nose at him.

"Your mind twisting did not work on the telepath, he's too strong for that. No, I think we need a stronger approach, one he won't shake off so easily."

"We don't have anything like that." The Head Crow rounded on him.

"Then create one!" he roared in the Enslaver's face. The Head Crow looked around the room thoughtfully. "There is one approach...yes..."

"My Lord?" the Enslaver said tentatively. The Head Crow didn't respond. The Enslaver shifted nervously.

"Can you make him go mad?" The Head Crow asked.

"No."

"What about the female we have?"

"She's not ready yet."

"What about trying harder to twist his mind?"

"I tried my hardest the first time."

"Hmmm.... There is that approach.... Maybe....." The Enslaver didn't like where this was going. "How soon can you get the Trackers together?"

"I don't know. Two, maybe three hours?"

"Good. Get them together or it's the end for you."