Chapter 2

AN: thx for the lovely feedback on the last chapter. You guys convinced me to turn this into a story. I have no idea where this is going, this will probably just be some random fluff to bring all of us over the dry spell that sure is upon us! Enjoy!

🌶🌶🌶

He lay on his back between the sheets of his bed, his naked body still entangled with hers, not daring to move as he feared to wake her up. He opened his eyes to look down at her and take her in. Finally in his arms. Finally in his bed. Where he felt she had belonged all this time. Her blonde hair was slightly tangled around her head after the night they had, her beautiful features were happy and relaxed and her lips slightly parted into a cute pout while she was breathing in and out in her sleep.

What a view! He could simply lay there and watch her sleep like this for hours. As her eyelids were fluttering slightly in her dream, he felt his heart swell in his chest feeling like it was going to explode with all the love he felt then and there in that second. He was not a cheesy person, not believing in things like soulmates or love at first sight, but looking back at it now, she had had a special magnetism on him ever since he first laid his eyes on her. He - even after all this time - was not able to pinpoint what exactly it was though.

It somehow was almost like a chemical reaction to him. Like putting two substances together - and without any further ado, they simply caught fire. In addition to that, she was also everything a man could possibly hope for: stunningly beautiful, smart, funny as hell and one of the kindest and purest souls he had met in his life. He felt the need to pinch himself to ensure he was not dreaming, because it was hard to believe that this miracle of a woman seemed to be just as into him as it was the other way around. To say that they had difficult times would be an understatement, loving her had burned him more than one time in the past. But the amount of happiness they were experiencing now sure had been worth the pain. He came to the conclusion it simply had not been their time then. That simply, their way to this had been paved with tears and broken hearts.

He chuckled slightly when she began to stir in his arms during her process of waking up, gently reaching up to push away the strand of her hair out of her face that was tickling her nose now. Fearing that otherwise, she could dare to move one of her arms that were still holding onto him tightly.

At the gentle contact, she opened her eyes, needing a moment to recall her surroundings. As soon as she had, he could see a smile form in the dreamy puddles of blue now gazing up at him. He could not help but smile back at her when her hands wandered up to his face, caressing the stubble on his cheek before pulling him down slightly to land her lips on his.

After a tender kiss, she pulled away slightly to whisper good morning at him, before she started kissing him again, more urgent this time.

He let himself dive into her kisses without hesitation, opening his mouth to invite her tongue in, when she pushed him down on the bed and pulled herself closer to him, at the same time sliding her leg around his waist.

He began stroking her arm with one hand, landing the other hand on the cheek of her bare butt, when she moved her hand down to his chest caressing him and playing with his nipples.

He felt himself grow on the process, and she must have felt it, too, as she again pulled herself up until she was straddling him completely, kissing and gently biting the skin of his neck.

He struggled to sit them up on the bed with her already on top of him, so she got up to her knees, reaching down to take him into her hand.

She kissed his lips again when a moan escaped his mouth, reposition herself for them become one when she sank back down on him, while looking into his eyes with a loving smile.

He wrapped his arms protectively around her small frame, eyes still fixed on her before kissing her again.

Their bodies began to gently rock against each other, enjoying the moment.

After some time the pace of their movements picked up and it took all his self restraint to hold back long enough until he felt her built up. As soon as he was sure she was falling over the edge he let go to fall together with her.

They remained in their position a little longer, exchanging wet kisses and "I love yous", before he heard her stomach rummage. That reminded him of his own need for some nutrition.

They had gotten out of bed again to eat some of the sushi after their first round last night, but a glance at his alarm clock told him that is was already almost 1pm, and there had been quite some action in the hours in between and very little sleep.

He gently kissed her nose, her lips and her shoulder before smiling at her: "How about you chill here a little while I make some coffee and some breakfast, and bring it up here?"

Even though he had thought it would be impossible, her face lit up even more.

"That sounds pretty perfect to me." She smiled, hesitantly removing her body from his.

He really wanted to get out of bed, but simply was unable to move, seeing this naked goddess lying in his bed, on her side, smiling at him, her hair falling over her shoulders, to her back leaving him with no other choice than admiring her in all her glory, the skin of her perfect curves still glistening with from sweat and sunlight. All he could do was shake his head in awe and disbelief.

The absent smile on her face turned into a mixture of amusement and self-consciousness under his gaze. She pulled up one of the crumpled sheets to cover herself up, laughing at him.

"WHAT?"

"Nothing. I still can't believe how lucky I am."

Her cheeks turned a soft pink and she quickly changed the subject.

"You said something about coffee?" She demanded.

"Right! Don't move!"

He quickly got up, picking his boxers and his shirt from the pile of discarded clothes, very aware of the fact that she was checking out his behind.

He turned around while he put on both pieces of clothing, this time him asking "What?"

"I just like what I see" She smiled, burying her cheek in her pillow again.

He leant down to place a gentle kiss on her hair before he moved downstairs to fix their late breakfast in bed.