Chapter 10

🌶🌶

While he was up on the roof, she quickly went down to the kitchen to get the dishes into the washer and fix a few snacks and drinks for them on the tray to take up to the roof, just so they did not have to come down here for something like that.

After some time, he came down to bring everything up. She then went to the closet to pick out some bathing clothes for them to wear, not really sure how long they actually would wear these though. But somehow, it didn't make sense to her to hit up to go into the Jacuzzi in regular clothes, and somehow it felt strange to her to just run up there through all the different floors that this house had to the roof complete naked... so swimming shorts and bikini it was, she decided.

When she was done with this, he entered the bedroom, smiling at her arrangement of clothes, obviously picking up on her train of thought, and finding her shyness kind of cute.

They changed into what she had picked out, grabbed something to read off their nightstands and headed up to the terrace.

She was again amazed that it still was warm enough to just lounge around on the terrace like this in bathing clothes, but given their "circumstances" she was more than willing to take it. She kind of had expected him to get a little freaked out about it, he simply wasn't as used to this as she was, and that actually was one more thing she appreciated in this. He had an understanding of how this industry worked, which did not mean he liked it. He tolerated it to a certain degree, but still had a very clear idea what it meant to cross a line. She knew he didn't love her FOR the publicity she came with but DESPITE it.

They lay down on the loungers, and she picked up a bottle of sunscreen, applying some to his back, gently massaging his skin, causing him to let out a soft moan. He then turned around, giving her a cheeky grin, motioning her to continue at the front. Not that he would not have been able to do it himself, but simply because he enjoyed her care and her gentle touches so much.

She grinned back at him, doing as he pleased, but slightly teasing him by paying special attention to the waistband area of his swim shorts, without ever taking things BELOW that area. When she was done, he sat up to kiss her, quickly intensifying things, which she happily obeyed to for a couple of minutes, before grinning into the kiss to break it.

When he looked at her she held up the bottle at him, saying "MY TURN!" before turning around to face her back to him.

With a laugh, he took the bottle and began to gently apply the lotion to her shoulders, placing soft kissed on her hairline at the back of her neck.

Then he reached down, unclipping her bikini top, whispering teasingly into her ear "we wanna make sure that this is done correctly", before discarding it on the ground and then rubbing her entire back.
He put some more lotion in his hand, scooting up close behind her, to reach to her front to rub the lotion on, while giving special attention to a very specific area. When he began kissing her ear and her neck, she leant back against him, moaning softly, while he continued to work on her. She felt a bulge in his shorts press into her back when he cheekily let his hand sink below the rim of her bikini bottom, clearly NO lotion on his hand, but still pretending to apply some there. When his hand sunk low enough to gently stroke her center with the tip of his Index finger, she simply was not able to take any more teasing.

She quickly got up, pulled him with her, over to the jacuzzi. She stepped inside that thing, sitting down while he slid in as well, moving over to grab her and pull her into his lap. She knelt above him, and while she opened her mouth to invite his tongue in, she wrapped one arm around his neck to pull him closer, and let then other hand wander over his chest and belly, down below the waist hand of his shorts to take him into her hand, moving it up and down as he gasped into her mouth.

He slung one arm around her waist, sinking his head down to first work on her neck, then on her collarbone and then on her nipples with his lips. At the same time, he let his other hand glide down her side, to her thigh, over to her center to push the bikini bottom to the side with two fingers.

She felt goosebumps form despite the warm bubbly water when he stroked her there, and just exploded when he burried one finger inside of her shortly after.

Instead of just riding out her high, she quickly climbed off of him, taking off her bikini bottom, not even caring that is was just swimming around in the water now, while he did the same with his shorts, before she climbed back onto his lap again, letting herself sink down on him slowly.

They began to gently rock against each other in the bubbly water, taking their sweet time and enjoying the moment until they both peaked together.

They remained in that position, until she felt a sticky fabric attached to her back, which turned out to be his shorts when she picked on it.

They both laughed at that, and quickly discarding the floating pieces of clothing down to the floor beside the jacuzzi. He leant his back against the wall, she sat between his legs, resting her head on his chest, and they simply enjoyed the sun.

When they felt they had been in the tub a little longer that they should have, they got out, dried themselves up and lay down on the loungers, still naked, with a bowl of grapes between them and began to half feed each other with them, half jokingly throw the small round fruits at each other.

The day quickly passed like this, and when the sun set and the air cooled down, they collected their stuff and headed back inside to cook dinner and watch a movie before falling asleep after another round of lovemaking, in their bed this time.

***

The next day started just as the prior, and as they could still see some paps outside the house, they decided to simply repeat the previous day.

So, after breakfast, he grabbed some stuff to already take it up to the terrace to not go up empty-handed when he started the heating of the jacuzzi.

When he stepped out the door, he heared a humming sound from somewhere above him, that irritated him. He started to look around, shielding his eyes from the sunlight, trying to make out the source of that sound.

His eyes landed on a small rectangular objects with 4 arms.

He froze.

There, right above his terrace, was a drone.

AN: Sorry about the cliffhanger. I couldn't help myself...😈